Salted Pretzel Caramel Brownies

Happy Friday!  :)

Salted Pretzel Caramel Brownies

Delicious fudge brownies are filled with salty pretzels and a layer of caramel on top!

Ingredients

1 box Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix (for a 9x13 pan)

2 eggs

1/4 cup water

2/3 cup vegetable oil

3 cups pretzels

1 jar caramel sauce

Coarse sea salt

Directions
  • Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper, or grease with cooking spray.
  • Prepare brownie batter according to package instructions.
  • Pour about 1/3 of the brownie batter into the prepared baking pan. Spread until the bottom of the pan is evenly coated. Then add two even layers of pretzels, covering the entire surface. Carefully spoon the remaining brownie batter on top to cover the pretzels.
  • Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the brownies comes out clean. Remove and set on a cooling rack to cool.
  • Spoon the caramel sauce onto the top of the brownies in an even layer. (If it is too thick, spoon the sauce into a small bowl first and microwave for 30 seconds to thin.) Sprinkle the caramel with a few pinches of sea salt.
  • Serve warm, or let cool to room temperature then serve.

http://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/salted-pretzel-caramel-brownies/a7e7395d-7521-494e-8407-6c04128ecb9b?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=7_17_2015email&sf11028991=1

Pillsbury chocolate fudge brownies are superior to Betty crockers lol. I love brownies

Hmmm... maybe need to move this to the debate forum, lol.  I think Betty Crocker Premium (specifically the Triple Chunk) hands down are the best... and I eat them, every. single. night.  Yes, dessert is an illness with me.  Specifically dessert with chocolate ;)