We just got back from a short getaway to Nick hotel and a stay at Cocoa beach Kennedy Space Center.  

Nick Hotel.

Umm.  Trying to be nice like my Mom always taught me.  Pool was murky room was not dirty but was dirty.  Housekeeping came through at 5pm?  Desperate need of a remodel.  Hotel looks like it has had it's butt kicked.  But the cost.  I regret not going with my first instinct and staying at the Cabins.  The cost would have been the same and so much nicer.  And holy hell they nickle and dime you and we got hit up with a timeshare pitch before we left the lobby to check in.  

KSC.  Wow just wow!  We got to see a launch and the Atlantis exhibit brought tears to our eyes.  KSC has really done a great job.

We stayed at the DoubleTree by Hilton Cocoa Beach and it was a fantastic stay!  We line in Naples, FL so beaches are abundant to us but we never really go to them.  Always crowded.  But this hotel was right on the beach affordable and clean!  Very nice plus it was near the port and we got to see cruise ships come and go.  

Just figured I would pass on some info.