Another July 4 at the Fort TCD TR 2015

Andrew, great trip report. I am so behind on everything here due to being so busy with my kids and work these days. Are the twins doing the same thing they did last year at WDW on at DL this year? Sorry to hear about D23. I saw you were there in another thread and thought you mad a trip out thee just for that. Pretty sad that there will only be one camping trip to the fort this year. We only have thanksgiving week left for the year. Canceled a few weekend trips due to $$$. May be time for you and the Mrs to buy a motor home to visit the kids and give her the comforts of home at the fort..lol

Good to see a post from you, Dave. 

The twins are basically doing the same roles that they did last year in the Disney College Program.  Twin #1 is in Adventureland attractions (I don't want to jinx her, but I hope to have a big announcement about the attraction she was assigned to some time soon), and Twin #2 is in merchandise- she is based in the World of Disney store, but can and will be deployed to other locations throughout the parks and resort hotels.

I am glad to hear your gang will be at the Fort for Thanksgiving.  I don't think I will be there.  The holidays will be tough on us this year, as the TCD girls are spread out, and it doesn't look like we will be together for Thanksgiving or Christmas.  But, that's a short-term problem.  Everyone will be back after the first of the year.

I'd love a motorhome.  The only thing holding me back is $.  It's tough putting three kids through college at the same time.

I agree I always thought Andrew needed a small motor home.

I always thought so too.  I'd love one of those Class B's built on the Sprinter frame.  Hopefully, I'll scrape up the money for one some day.

TCD

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really wanted Cars Land to come to DHS, but I guess the Fort is just as good......

Since you can have a Disney wedding it doesn't surprise me that you could have pictures taken within the parks if you've paid enough money.

I feel a little sad that none of those carts were driven by kids.

• 2 weeks later...