• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about pics and a blog post? https://letsplanwdw.com/2016/07/19/dining-review-jungle-navigation-co-ltd-skipper-canteen/

Well, it looks like the TCD gang gets to claim bragging rights as the first Fiends to dine in the new Skipper Canteen restaurant.   We went on Saturday, December 19th, just a bit after 4 pm.  We walke

We had dinner there last night (Monday) and the server we had indicated that as far as they all were aware there were no plans to take ADR's.  Apparently a number of the guests have indicate they real

You are correct. I went to the preview today. We were instructed from the start no photos on the safari. And they reminded us at every turn.

That card was actually a box of mints that was given to us. We were treated to some of the food that will be served there and some of the punch. They also had signs posted highlighting the other menu items that will be served there.

It looks amazing inside and they weren't even completely done yet. It's going to be a great dining experience.

Thanks Dave! I'm really looking forward to seeing this.  :)

Menu looks great. I hope they keep it adventurous like this and not 'dumb it down' to fall in with the other food options at WDW. Burgers, fries and chicken fingers are everywhere, so it's so nice to have another dining option. I'm sure there will be many complaints about there 'not being anything I would eat there'.