I know this has been answered before but I cant find it.

After I use my 1st 3 fastpass selections can I book 3 more for a DIFFRENT park for the same day?

After I use the 1st 3 can I book 3 more or only 1?

How many Fastpasses are you allowed to have in 1 day?

After using your 1st 3 fastpasses can I book the new ones on my Disney experience or do I need to go to a kiosk to do it?

Sorry I use to be all up on this but its been a year since I have been to Disney now. Thanks!

I know this has been answered before but I cant find it.

After I use my 1st 3 fastpass selections can I book 3 more for a DIFFRENT park for the same day?

After I use the 1st 3 can I book 3 more or only 1?

How many Fastpasses are you allowed to have in 1 day?

After using your 1st 3 fastpasses can I book the new ones on my Disney experience or do I need to go to a kiosk to do it?

Sorry I use to be all up on this but its been a year since I have been to Disney now. Thanks!

1. No. Only 1 can be booked at a time after your first 3 have been used.

2. You can only book 1 additional FP at a time. But when you use the additional FP you can get another, then another, then another.

3. You can only hold 3 for one day. But once you use those you can book an additional at kiosk in the park. But you can continue to get 1 at a time as long as you want.

4. You can only get the additional FPs at an in park kiosk.

Thanks so much that helps a lot. If I book my 1st 3 fast passes at magic kingdom after I use them can I go to epcot and get a fast pass for a ride there at the kiosk or would I only be able to do magic kingdom fast passes?

You theoretically "could" get Epcot fastpasses from the kiosk there, but nothing good will be left. 

The 4th FP etc. is really only useful at the MK. 

• 1 month later...

I should know this but...We have annual passes and have reservations at the Fort arriving 11/29/15.  I thought since we were staying on site, I could book fast passes 60 days out.  When I go into My Disney Experience my reservations show along with the AP's, but I can only go 30 days out for FP+.  Is this right?

Well, I got my FP+ but what a PIA.  I had to rearrange our whole schedule to accommodate what was available for FPs.

Welcome to the "kinder, gentler" Disney!

You will do what they say, not what you want to do.

I hate the FP system.

My wife and I haven't booked anything using it, my daughters usually book the attractions and add us.  We're just along for the ride.  :P

Loved the magic bands, I'm a fan of technology, but HATED Fastpass plus. There is no way Fastpasses should be unavailable for an attraction before the park even opens. The lines for the kiosks were unbelievable. They need a Fastpass for the Fastpass kiosks. To be honest, I never used any of mine. Used the standby line for everything. Had no issues, and the Fastpass entrances seemed way under utilized now.

Loved the magic bands, I'm a fan of technology, but HATED Fastpass plus. There is no way Fastpasses should be unavailable for an attraction before the park even opens. The lines for the kiosks were unbelievable. They need a Fastpass for the Fastpass kiosks. To be honest, I never used any of mine. Used the standby line for everything. Had no issues, and the Fastpass entrances seemed way under utilized now.

You were lucky to be visiting during a low crowd period.  Good luck with that approach during a holiday time, where there are 2+ hour standby lines at the headliners.

TCD

You were lucky to be visiting during a low crowd period.  Good luck with that approach during a holiday time, where there are 2+ hour standby lines at the headliners.

TCD

Why is Peter Pan always such a long standby line?

The ride loads fairly fast, it's non stop, so they can push a lot of people thru pretty quickly.

I mean it's a good ride, but 90 to 120 minute wait is crazy.

It's a classic.

So is Space Mountain which is a stopped loading ride, and the wait is about the same or less.

Small World's wait is usually less.

I just can't figure it out.

It was like that when they first started the paper fast passes years ago.

I think they hold up the standby line too long letting fast pass rider in.

So is Space Mountain which is a stopped loading ride, and the wait is about the same or less.

Small World's wait is usually less.

I just can't figure it out.

It was like that when they first started the paper fast passes years ago.

I think they hold up the standby line too long letting fast pass rider in.

I've always heard it has to do with ride capacity.

I don't know the exact numbers, but for whatever reason, some rides can handle a couple of thousand guests an hour (I think HM is one), while others can only handle something like 700-800.  Peter Pan is on the lower end of the scale.  Couple that with its popularity, and that's the answer for the consistently long standby lines.

Remember that Space Mountain has two tracks, and can take six guests out in each ride vehicle.  Peter Pan has one track, and only takes two or three guest in each ride vehicle.

TCD

I've always heard it has to do with ride capacity.

I don't know the exact numbers, but for whatever reason, some rides can handle a couple of thousand guests an hour (I think HM is one), while others can only handle something like 700-800.  Peter Pan is on the lower end of the scale.  Couple that with its popularity, and that's the answer for the consistently long standby lines.

Remember that Space Mountain has two tracks, and can take six guests out in each ride vehicle.  Peter Pan has one track, and only takes two or three guest in each ride vehicle.

TCD

True, but since it's a moving load, I always thought those could push more people thru then the ones that stop and start.

Live and learn

True, but since it's a moving load, I always thought those could push more people thru then the ones that stop and start.

Live and learn

You have to look at the capacity of the ride vehicles too.  Small World and Jungle Cruise have a higher hourly capacity because they can take larger groups out in each vehicle, even though they have to stop to load and unload.

TCD

Live and learn

I'm guessing it's to do with the total number of "cars" on the ride.  For example, HM rarely backs up like that (unless it's peak season), but the ride track is a lot longer, and as close as the cars are positioned next to each other, I'd imagine that there are a lot more cars, and therefore people, on the ride at any given time.

The PP track isn't all that long and the boats are spaced a bit apart, which I'd imagine equates to a lot fewer people going through by comparison.

I'm guessing it's to do with the total number of "cars" on the ride.  For example, HM rarely backs up like that (unless it's peak season), but the ride track is a lot longer, and as close as the cars are positioned next to each other, I'd imagine that there are a lot more cars, and therefore people, on the ride at any given time.

The PP track isn't all that long and the boats are spaced a bit apart, which I'd imagine equates to a lot fewer people going through by comparison.

Sure you and TCD get all scientifically on me!

Next thing you know you'll be telling everyone how to make an unmentionable lab hidden away in the 3000 loop!