So I booked weeks back. The mother in law want to join us so I go online and make the required changes. Next thing I know, I get a message I have to call into the horrid call in center. So I pull up the chat screen, those folks cant do any thing. A thirty second change has now become a 30 minute and counting annoyance. I believe from now on I will use another travel agency as this is sub par minor league stuff. i can change most if not all of my reservations online for anything and everything including cruises and airlines.

Just another reason why I let a travel agent, like the magnificent Jason with Mouse Counselors, handle all my travel reservations these days.  It's free to me and makes my whole experience much, much better.

By chance were you trying to drop any days off your reservation?  These days that tends to be what used to be a pretty quick change online, into a not-so-quick, and sometimes-very-frustrating phone call.  :wacko:

No, I'm  just trying to add my mother in law to the reservation. After 45 min, i was told its a glitch in the system. I guess with all the big bonuses being paid they couldn't afford the top dollar system. Had to go cheapest bidder. lol

Just another reason why I let a travel agent, like the magnificent Jason with Mouse Counselors, handle all my travel reservations these days.  It's free to me and makes my whole experience much, much better.

Can you post their info for future reference for me?

Yes!!  Jason is the best... he IS the man!  :)

No, I'm  just trying to add my mother in law to the reservation. After 45 min, i was told its a glitch in the system. I guess with all the big bonuses being paid they couldn't afford the top dollar system. Had to go cheapest bidder. lol

MouseCounselors

Jason Adams

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 800.936.3183 ext 704

A full service travel agent specializing in Reservations for Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and Adventures by Disney

Hi. She means me Campingdad. You can either message me on here or at [email protected]. I would be happy to help you in any way I can. 

Well that's pretty flippin' ridiculous.  Sorry it was such a hassle.

Absolutely. If it is a campsite only there should never be an issue adding on another person up to 10 people. 

If it is a package with tickets they would have to be added with the same ticket or dining options as everyone else in the group. Otherwise they can be added at check in and do not have to have the same options as the rest of the party. If they have tickets and want fastpasses you can try to copy over at the 30 day mark. 

• 4 months later...
20 hours ago, Campingdad said:

Starting to get close. My Myrtle Beach 3 day stay is booked and paid in full. Disney is paid in full, along with the add on of Mickey's Backyard BBQ tickets. Only thing left is fuel, spending, and food money for 2 weeks worth of road tripping. Woo hoo 88 days

Nice!

My son loves the Backyard BBQ. 

32 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

My brother and SIL are taking my 7 yo nephew to WDW this fall and were asking about dinner shows.  I need to remember to tell them to check this out.  I think he'd have a blast.

That he will. Our grands, 4, 6 and 10 had a blast 2 years ago.  We went the first time without them and had a blast.