• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess I'll come clean and admit that I have an actual ShamWowTM (remember those?). That I use for this purpose.   I'm not sure it will soak up a 2 liter bottle of soda from a shag carpet, but it wor

Here's a map of the pool and theater area. They have created golf cart parking lots there, and that's where you park. I've noticed some people using the parking areas in front of the Meadow Trading po

No AC noise makes me happy too.  Like the rain on the tent ends.  Lightning can stay away.

With the storms we've been having this year in FL, you would quickly go deaf listening to the rain on your camper roof!

Lots of nights at home, we had to have the TV blasting because the rain was so loud on the screen room roof next to our family room.

With the storms we've been having this year in FL, you would quickly go deaf listening to the rain on your camper roof!

Lots of nights at home, we had to have the TV blasting because the rain was so loud on the screen room roof next to our family room.

Don't say that!   No more of that yucky weather!

I agree with Beckers... we too are coming Disney for sun and beautiful weather :)

Unacceptable. I'm leaving the cold to be warm darnit! But hopefully not hot lol

We were down for Halloween 2 years ago and the first week there was H-O-T and humid.  (ick)

After that it got down to lovely and warm.  Crossing my fingers we go straight to that this year.

After having the a/c on way too much this summer, I would much prefer it not to be on when we're there.

That said, it was in the high 30s here last night and I've had to start wearing socks with my flip flops.  8)

I can't stand it turning off and on. I need a constant noise and it's fine. We usually have the fan runing the whole time at night because the off and on drives me crazy.

Same here. Our trailer is tiny and the AC is really overkill for our unit, so we leave the fan on low, and only the compressor cuts on and off. The change in sound is not so jarring that way.

We were down for Halloween 2 years ago and the first week there was H-O-T and humid.  (ick)

After that it got down to lovely and warm.  Crossing my fingers we go straight to that this year.

After having the a/c on way too much this summer, I would much prefer it not to be on when we're there.

That said, it was in the high 30s here last night and I've had to start wearing socks with my flip flops.  B)

Today is a delight!!!  68 when at a local park for a tai chi lesson.  Sooooooo wonderful...I love it!!!

LOL Mo, about the socks and flips.  Use to do that in VA.  I have to stay away from flips now, fell too many times while wearing them.

Don't say that!   No more of that yucky weather!

I agree with Beckers... we too are coming Disney for sun and beautiful weather :)

We were at Food and Wine Saturday.  It was breezy and in the high 70's not a lot of sun, much nicer than the Garden Festival when it was in the 90's and 90% humidity.

But Sunday it was drizzly rain on and off when we went to SeaWorld, then when we got back to Tampa we had some heavy rains again.

We are ready for the rainy season to stop!  We've only had a couple of nice weekends in months!

I'll do my best. LOL

My plan is to refuse to put the heat on in the house before we go.

Let's see if that lasts 2 more weeks. 8)

I am fighting the heat too. I have one small space heater warming the living room. And since I removed the AC over the weekend we barely need that.

I am fighting the heat too. I have one small space heater warming the living room. And since I removed the AC over the weekend we barely need that.

Same here!  That plus my little down throw blanket and I'm good.

And DH took the AC out of the upstairs window yesterday.  8)

I mow into December.

I would, but we decorate the house for Christmas including ringing the yard with lights in late November, so no mowing while the lights are up. We actually mow in January once the lights are packed up to get one more batch of leaves chopped up.