Last season for the Osbourne Lights

Well, we've decided on a very impromptu trip in December to see these one more time... Thanks to military discounts it's rather affordable for a 4-night stay :).  And Jason's help of course.  We *briefly* discussed the tent in a suitcase thing, but quickly came to our senses and booked at Pop Century for the first time ever in a value.  Daughter and I are going.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Video posted online by Orlando Attractions Magazine of the final song and goodbye...   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDeJ4d0E6S8&feature=youtu.be

Thanks. I didn't realize that the Streets of America are that long. So give me the entire area from Mouse gear to Canada to Mexico. I'll turn it into the biggest light show WDW has ever seen. Lol.

Ok, this is really late, and I apologize, but we found the cat up above the purple canopy that you can walk through on December 12:  

Well, we've decided on a very impromptu trip in December to see these one more time... Thanks to military discounts it's rather affordable for a 4-night stay :).  And Jason's help of course.  We *briefly* discussed the tent in a suitcase thing, but quickly came to our senses and booked at Pop Century for the first time ever in a value.  Daughter and I are going.

Have fun!!!

Well, we've decided on a very impromptu trip in December to see these one more time... Thanks to military discounts it's rather affordable for a 4-night stay :). And Jason's help of course. We *briefly* discussed the tent in a suitcase thing, but quickly came to our senses and booked at Pop Century for the first time ever in a value. Daughter and I are going.

That's the spirit!

Well, we've decided on a very impromptu trip in December to see these one more time... Thanks to military discounts it's rather affordable for a 4-night stay :). And Jason's help of course. We *briefly* discussed the tent in a suitcase thing, but quickly came to our senses and booked at Pop Century for the first time ever in a value. Daughter and I are going.

That's the spirit!

Dates????? :waiting2-smiley:

I'm actually not too disappointed. Losing the lights that keeps that part of the park "under construction" at least 5 months out of the year versus getting two new awesome lands!!  I'm all for it!!

Strangely, I agree with this.

I love the Osborne Lights, but if they need to go in order for DHS to evolve from its current sad state, then I am in favor of losing the lights.

I wish Disney would find another place to put them.

Or, maybe the Osborne Family will take them down the road to another Theme Park?

TCD

Epcot has some open areas... maybe they could move the lights there?  I know it's a lot of work, but Disney is great at transforming places (almost) overnight.  Wonder if they could use the lights (or maybe 1/2 of them) to turn the putt-putt into a Christmas Wonderland?  That would be fun to play in :)   We would actually pay to play, if they did that!

Yes you do, feel free to pick me up on your way south  :)

Sorry but the car is full, have to bring all the goodies my son coming in from New Mexico wants, you know scrapple, Sho Fly pie. Just lucky Yuengling & Wawa's are in Florida.

Sorry but the car is full, have to bring all the goodies my son coming in from New Mexico wants, you know scrapple, Sho Fly pie. Just lucky Yuengling & Wawa's are in Florida.

I just got a recipe for making Shoo Fly Pie. I havent tried it yet but looks simple enough. 

Oh and I notice Scrapple in the case with the breakfast sausage last weekend up here. 

Here's a doozy of a rumor!  I haven't seen it anywhere else yet, although I'm sure it will make the rounds, as these things usually do. It would be nice if it ends up being true.

What if I told you a little mouse told me that Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights is coming to Epcot? Wouldn’t that be wonderful? I hear that they are moving Osborne’s to the walkway between Future World and the World Showcase, right where Lights of Winter used to be! How exciting! Honestly the shows are not that far from one another.

It would not be a huge undertaking to move the show from Hollywood Studios to Epcot honestly. They can take a friendship boat over. Anywho this is just Disney Gossip for now and as with all of my posts nothing is confirmed till you hear it from the Big Cheese himself.

http://www.chipandco.com/osborne-family-spectacle-dancing-lights-moving-epcot-219573/