I was thinking about this article tonight. When I came back from EPCOT I couldn't get into my room, when I tried scanning my magic band nothing happened. No lights at all came on the reader, so I had to walk allllllll (our room is pretty far) the way up front with Elizabeth and get them to figure it out. It took them a while as they tried doing stuff to my magic band and then decided because no lights came on it might be an issue with the MB reader. So they had someone meet me at the room to use a manual key to let me in. It turns out the batteries in the reader were dead and maintenance would need to come out, they finally showed at 10:47. And guess what? During this whole time I never once thought, man I could make a meth lab quicker! The whole thing was annoying but the good thing is we got 2 anytime FP to use today at MK, so we may finally meet Anna and Elsa!

You mean you weren't Done Wrong By Disney? You weren't David Meeting Goliath? You're not going to make a series of YouTube videos detailing your every move that evening (I sure hope you waved vigorously at any security guards you saw to show that you are a kind and friendly guest)? You mean you were polite and patient and Disney sent a little Pixie Dust your way?

You sure don't know how to have a proper Disney vacation.  :lol:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was thinking about this article tonight. When I came back from EPCOT I couldn't get into my room, when I tried scanning my magic band nothing happened. No lights at all came on the reader, so I had

I know.   You could build a meth lab in the time it takes to read through this thread.   Wait, I meant to say atom bomb.   TCD