Sorry, should have posted this last week, but it slipped my mind.

If you want to go, check livingsocial for the Tampa area, tickets are only $12 instead of $20 and you get a special minifig.  There is a $6 parking fee also.

Just casually looking at the displays will take you a couple of hours, if you really want to scutinize them, you can easily spend 4 hours checking out the details.

Easy to get to, leave the Fort, take I-4 west, the Fairgrounds are at US 301 which is the eastern edge of Tampa.  You don't even have to mess with going into Tampa itself and the traffic.

Tampa, Florida -- If you’re looking for something other than football this weekend, trade the Bucs for some bricks.

“Every time I pick up a brick I have another idea,” said Spring Hill LEGO builder, James Burrows. “Endless possibilities.”

The Florida State Fairgrounds special events building is hosting the second annual Brickworld Tampa event on Sept. 19-20. It’s 40,000 square feet of LEGO creations all built by builders from all over North America

To set up for a show takes anywhere from 4-5 hours,” said Joe Ellenbecker, who drove from Chicago to show off his display and LEGO collection. “I just love trains.”

Ellenbecker has been to over 200 LEGO building expos.

Tampa is the third of five stops for the Brickworld circuit this year.

“It’s my only toy,” said Brickworld’s Bryan Bonahoom, who added there will be “between 20-30 million bricks” on display this weekend.

There are themes and giant LEGO creations planned, including an 80x100 foot train set up. LEGO is now the world’s top toy company.

The expo is open on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Here's a link to some photos

http://www.wtsp.com/picture-gallery/news/features/2015/09/17/florida-state-fairgrounds-prepares-for-brickworld-tampa/72362866/