So, we're going down around Christmas (we have 12/21-1/1 but haven't decided when we're actually heading down) with another family (they're doing 12/26-1/1).  

We are both in Premium and have requested pet loops and to be near each other.  I think I also asked to be in the premium loop closest to the dog park.  Neither of us really need comfort stations or to be near the buses.

I'm guessing we should both send in the fax request I've read about here when it's time.  We probably won't even be requesting specific sites, just to be near each other, unless you all know of two sites that would be good together.

What do you think our chances are of at least getting in the same loop?

Thanks.

I would call and have your reservations linked together and have them put a specific loop request on your reservation. I would follow up with a fax request about 5 days out, again noting the linked reservations and the loop request. I've had excellent luck with this process and even got four sites, not only in the same loop, but also next to and across from each other. Good luck and enjoy Christmas at the fort.

I would call and have your reservations linked together and have them put a specific loop request on your reservation. I would follow up with a fax request about 5 days out, again noting the linked reservations and the loop request. I've had excellent luck with this process and even got four sites, not only in the same loop, but also next to and across from each other. Good luck and enjoy Christmas at the fort.

Cool, thanks.