Just a few questions as my first trip is coming up at the fort... I have a 25 ft water hose and 30 ft power cord, will those be long enough?

I have a pop upright the power hookup and water hookup near the front of the unit

Thanks in advance!

Btw I got a bal leveler based on the advice of many

I think it would depend upon what type of site you are going into and whether the hookups are at the front of the back of the site. I know we were not able to put our 20 ft trailer all the way back on a premium pad that had the hookups towards the front of the site as it was longer than the 30 ft power chord. The site was 70 ft long and we ended up with about 15 ft of pad behind us. Not a big deal but we weren't able to hookup our sewer due to only having 20 ft of hose. 

You didn't mention cable for the TV.  Don't forget that, if you want to use the cable or hook up internet.

As far as how long everything needs to be, with a pop-up camper, you will usually be able to set up so all the utility connections are close.  But there are some loops where the power is all the way in the back, but the water is up near the front of the site.  They sure do sell extension cords for your shore power and potable water hoses at the Meadow Trading Post.  But, you'll pay double or more there for those.

TCD

I carry 75 foot of water hose, my regular 30 Amp cord, and a 30 Amp extension cord. Have never had a problem reaching with that amount.

I probably have about 25 foot of grey water drain line.  Sometimes if I turn the trailer sideways the grey line won't reach, but that's not a big deal, I just put a bucket under my sink drain.  

I also have a 50 ft coax cable.

Just like Carol, I carry the same amount of water hose and 30 amp cords. My only addition is a 45 gallon water bladder that we use to bring water to us when there is no hook up. Added a small 300gph 12v DC pump to pump it out of the bladder into the fresh tank. Big blue added to haul away the grey only. Great when boondocking or in a CG when all the full hookups are full.

The bladder folds down quite a bit and takes up next to no space. Big blue on the other hand stays in the bed.