They don't have shredded lettuce?

Or any lettuce?

I'm sure that's to cut down on guests who want to make a free salad at the topping bar, but shredded lettuce is an important ingredient on any burrito I'm going to eat.

I agree with DIT- I can't roll a burrito.  I've tried, and I can't.  Slapping all that stuff on top of a tortilla doesn't do it for me.

They have chips on the menu.

What kind, I wonder.

I kind of doubt that they're tortilla chips.

But if they are, I'll just have those and some guacamole.

One of the comments to the article says that what the blogger is calling queso is really salad dressing.  I believe the comment.  They have shredded cheese on the topping bar- and after they pulled the cheese pumps from here and Casey's I doubt they're serving hot cheese here.

TCD

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From Disney Wiki:   Slue-Foot Sue is a beautiful redhead in braids from another part of her world. She is a thrill-seeking daredevil with no fear or shame for anything. In the end, she was self-shot t

Reports on the new menu and topping bar are starting to show up in the Twitterverse:   Pecos fixins bar now includes plenty of salsa, peppers, guacamole, sour cream, onions, and more. pic.twitter.com/

Well, we don't have to wait to see the new Pecos Bill menu.  It's up on Disney's site: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/pecos-bill-tall-tale-inn-and-cafe/menus/lunch/     And it

I agree with DIT- I can't roll a burrito.  I've tried, and I can't.  Slapping all that stuff on top of a tortilla doesn't do it for me.

TCD

Probably the workers can't either, or it'll take them too long and slow down the lines.

The shells at Moe's are steamed and thin, and those people are skilled, so that's how they roll them so quick and neat even when they are ready to explode.

Disney probably doesn't want to take the time to get the various workers rotating thru the restaurant trained on how to roll a burrito properly.

Probably the workers can't either, or it'll take them too long and slow down the lines.

The shells at Moe's are steamed and thin, and those people are skilled, so that's how they roll them so quick and neat even when they are ready to explode.

Disney probably doesn't want to take the time to get the various workers rotating thru the restaurant trained on how to roll a burrito properly.

I think you're right.

They want to be able to just assemble the meals on an assembly line and get them out to the guests.  Like DIT said, they have to be unrolled so guests can finish making the burritos at the topping bar.

Looks like a huge mess to me.  And, there's a huge health risk here too.  Can you imagine the germs on those serving utensils?

Gross.

TCD

One problem....I understand serving the burritos unrolled so people can add their own fixings, but most people have no idea how to properly roll a burrito.  I predict a lot of very messy hands, tables, shirts and floors in this restaurant from disintegrating and exploding burritos.  

I hope there are forks at the topping bar.  And lots and lots of napkins...