From the Disney Parks Blog...

We’ve just gotten through the whirlwind of two sold-out evenings of Disney’s Night of Joy 2015; and now we have some exciting news to share about next year’s event.

In 2016, we’re expanding Disney’s Night of Joy. The concerts will be hosted in great indoor and outdoor venues at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, and Night of Joy guests will get admission to Magic Kingdom Park for fellowship and fun, with access to favorite attractions.

11752449_1021428114534025_64192037973012

Hosting the concert portion of Night of Joy at the Sports Complex will allow more guests to attend the event, and indoor stages should make for a great music experience regardless of the weather.

Plus, dedicated transportation will be provided so that guests can easily move from Magic Kingdom Park to the Sports Complex.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/09/disneys-night-of-joy-expands-in-2016/

Wondering how easy/hard it will be for the adults trying to keep track of their groups of kids with this system.

Good question.  I went to a few NOJ's when my girls were middle school age.  We didn't go with a youth group, but there were tons there.  From what I observed, the youth group kids ditched their chaperones, and were pretty much unsupervised.  That's not such a big deal if all those screaming and rambunctious kids are confined to the MK.  But now they're going to bus guests back and forth to the Wide World of Sports complex?

I think there could be some big issues with this.

But, they have a year to figure them out.

TCD

Normally the park gets shuts early and they have the run of the place, don't they?

I wonder if this means they're just going to drop them at MK on a night when the park is open regular hours.

That could get interesting.

Right- the NOJ's were like the Halloween and Christmas parties- guests with NOJ tickets could enter at 4 pm, with the park closing to regular guests at 7 pm.

The blog post doesn't say that the NOJ guests will have exclusive use of the MK- just that they will get admission to the park.

So yeah, they could be trying to have the park open to regular guests too.

Which would be very interesting.

TCD