Down here in South Florida Gas prices are low low low....

how low?

well I just put 18 Gallons of gas in the car and it cost me $27.33

Granted I had Fuel Perks from Winn Dixie that gave me 50 cents off per gallon.

Price was $2.01/gallon, after perks was $1.51

happy travels 

Gas prices low means stock market dropping. Good for my gas budget on vacation, bad for my retirement fund.

I'm assuming your talking about heating oil.

Just curious but about how long will that last you this winter?

Actually I meant gas for our trip to the Fort in a few weeks (round trip).  B)

But we will probably get heating oil soon, especially with the prices so low.  On an average winter, if we got 300 gallons now, it would probably get us to early Feb.  Last winter was another story altogether.  It took us 3 full tanks to get through the winter plus a cord of wood. I'm really hoping we'll be back to "normal" this winter.

Ugh I don't miss heating oil, when I last purchase it it was $4/gallon and I had a 300 gallon tank that got filled 3-4 times a year. My boiler would use 1 gallon per hour and also fired the hot water heater on cold days I could count on it being on 5-6 hours a day

Ugh I don't miss heating oil, when I last purchase it it was $4/gallon and I had a 300 gallon tank that got filled 3-4 times a year. My boiler would use 1 gallon per hour and also fired the hot water heater on cold days I could count on it being on 5-6 hours a day

Thankfully it's not quite that bad here, although we do keep the thermostat down around 60.

We have a lot of sweaters.  8)

You remember the Mobil station near the I-4 and 535 intersection?  The one who has had prices up over $5.00 at times?  Well, they lowered their price all the way down to $2.89.  They did stay at $2.99 for a while.  Everyone else in and around Disney is close to $2.00 plus or minus.

You remember the Mobil station near the I-4 and 535 intersection?  The one who has had prices up over $5.00 at times?  Well, they lowered their price all the way down to $2.89.  They did stay at $2.99 for a while.  Everyone else in and around Disney is close to $2.00 plus or minus.

Wow - maybe they actually decided they wanted to sell some gas!  :rofl2:

How about the one on the way over to the outlets on the other side of I4?  They were up around $6 a gallon last fall.

• 2 weeks later...