Could this be a new Disney Cruise Line website coming?

While working on my cruise for next July the DCL site glitched and dumped me to a new home page. 

This one was designed more in the style of WDW's site. I decided to play with it and see how much of it would work. And just for you guys I took screen shots of everything I could. 

Here we go. 

New home page

11850679_10206267180371524_8907132500708

12022514_10206267180091517_7378846838838

And there you have it. Possibly the new Disney Cruise line booking process from start to finish. Once I closed my window I could not get this back but as I said I did get confirmation of my hold so this must be close to being active. 

And for the shameless promotional plug if you or someone you know is interested in a Free No Obligation quote on a Disney Cruise or any other cruise line, or travel in general, please send me a message here or for a more direct response message me at [email protected]

And there you have it. Possibly the new Disney Cruise line booking process from start to finish. Once I closed my window I could not get this back but as I said I did get confirmation of my hold so this must be close to being active. 

Thanks for sharing this, Jason!!

Good job saving the screen shots.

Is the three day hold a new thing? It's been a couple years since my last Disney cruise, and I don't recall that option ever being offered to me.

TCD

I have seen that option for the last 4 years since I booked our first cruise. Before that I couldn't say as I had not looked at the site.