I'm probably supposed to go somewhere else and I'm sure this has been discussed several times - but I can't find it. 

Any advice on the driving route in?  I'm looking at I-75 southbound to the Florida Turnpike and then 429 south.

Then Western Way -> Buena Vista Drive -> World Drive -> Vista Boulevard.

Can you still do this and go through the right lane of the MK entrance sign to towards the campground?  I read about lots of construction in this area and it's been a couple of years since we were there.

Is there an easier way in - or is that the best way?  My GPS, etc. is wanting to go other routes and all look like more work.

Thanks in Advance!

Cant really help you on the highway stuff as i come from the south...

as far as once your on property my GPS says to do world drive exit from I4  to vista Blvd

but i know you can come in Epcot Center drive to bonnet creek parkway to vista blvd but that could make for a hard right turn at check in

If your concerned about getting lost, just come down to irlo bronsen or  I4, and then head back in, it may add a few min and miles but those are your options

BTW your route vs Irlo would be 3 miles longer, and going down to I4 would make it 8 miles longer 

Cant really help you on the highway stuff as i come from the south...

as far as once your on property my GPS says to do world drive exit from I4  to vista Blvd

but i know you can come in Epcot Center drive to bonnet creek parkway to vista blvd but that could make for a hard right turn at check in

If your concerned about getting lost, just come down to irlo bronsen or  I4, and then head back in, it may add a few min and miles but those are your options

BTW your route vs Irlo would be 3 miles longer, and going down to I4 would make it 8 miles longer