3 more days till I can make Fast pass selections/ check in

Getting excited, its my first trip to the Fort in my own Camper, it will be our first trip with the camper, unless i can get away between now and then.

My kid gets out of school at 12 on Friday 12/11 and I plan to be ready to hit the road ASAP so we can get there by 3:30- 4 pm, I have driven the route many times its 153 miles door to door and i have done it 2:25 when not towing anything so I plan on more like a 3 hour plus ride as ill be going 10-15 MPG slower

I have set the unit up a few times to do work and such, and it takes me about 20-30 min to get everything done. So fingers crossed we will be checked in and set up by 5 pm.

Were doing MVMCP on 12/11, and we can get in the park as early as 4 pm with that ticket, however nothing really happens till 7pm so we have plenty of time.

here is where i am trying to figure out what to do

We will be there till Monday, and I don't mind going to a park for most of the day and then driving home.

so the plan is we will stay late in the park Friday night, then do Disney springs Saturday morning, where ill exchange my e-ticket for the annual pass at guest relations there if its not busy

My 2y/o still takes a nap 60% of the time so i assume he will nap, 

Saturday night I am gonna fast pass Hollywood studios for Toy Story, Disney Jr, and well I cant decide on a third, my boys are 2 and 4, but either way we will be there for the Osborn lights, 

Sunday we have reservations at Via Napoli in Epcot at 12, and we typically do finding nemo, however the plan after lunch is to hop back over to MK so I am torn as if i should do the fast passes at Epcot, or just go at line drop to get finding nemo done and save the fast passes for the afternoon at MK?!?!

We check out Monday, and well I set up reservations at Trails End for breakfast, that way the wife and kids can stay and play/ slowly make the way back to the camper that I should have closed up in about 30 min or so.  here is the dilemma, do i park it at the Fort in overflow and go to Animal Kingdom, or should I drive it over there and park it at the park, do our 3 things and then head home

the kids like the Safari, and were planning on doing the train to the back of the park, and then some time in Dino land.  but I am concerned about where to park the TV and trailer

Either Saturday or Sunday we plan on doing the campfire/ movie were waiting to see what the weather does to decide, sunset is around 5:30 at that time of year and as long as they don't change the schedule from 7:30 that gives us plenty of time to do both preferably on Saturday 

As always thanks in advance!

How do you usually leave property? Do you leave property closer to DTD, or by way of 429?

Animal Kingdom is closer to 429, the Fort is closer to DTD.

If you leave by 429, I would drive the camper to AK and park, if you leave property closer to DTD, then leave it at the Fort overflow.

Sunday we have reservations at Via Napoli in Epcot at 12, and we typically do finding nemo, however the plan after lunch is to hop back over to MK so I am torn as if i should do the fast passes at Epcot, or just go at line drop to get finding nemo done and save the fast passes for the afternoon at MK?!?!

We check out Monday, and well I set up reservations at Trails End for breakfast, that way the wife and kids can stay and play/ slowly make the way back to the camper that I should have closed up in about 30 min or so.  here is the dilemma, do i park it at the Fort in overflow and go to Animal Kingdom, or should I drive it over there and park it at the park, do our 3 things and then head home

the kids like the Safari, and were planning on doing the train to the back of the park, and then some time in Dino land.  but I am concerned about where to park the TV and trailer

I would save your fastpasses for the afternoon/evening at MK. I really doubt you'll have much of any wait at Finding Nemo, definitely not need to rush there at rope drop.

I would pack up and drive over to AK. There will be parking for your trailer, no worries. You won't have to wait on a bus to/from and you'll be able to hit the road quicker.