We are at the fort right now, this is the worst we seen with people going the wrong direction in the loops. Golf carts, cars, bicycles etc... We came around the corner to be head on with someone else.

Also noted how many kids are driving golf carts and mini bikes etc... I am afraid if people keep breaking all of the rules then none of us will be permitted to bring our carts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel I need to confess. Our last couple of trips we have been in the last couple of sites in the loop and I would spy out if there was any traffic coming out of the loop and, if not, I would dash in the exit and into my parking spot before anyone came around the right way. I know, lawless visigoth! I feel better having got that off my chest, though. But yes, none of y'all should do that!

We are at the fort right now, this is the worst we seen with people going the wrong direction in the loops. Golf carts, cars, bicycles etc... We came around the corner to be head on with someone else.

Also noted how many kids are driving golf carts and mini bikes etc... I am afraid if people keep breaking all of the rules then none of us will be permitted to bring our carts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What loop? 2000?

I feel I need to confess. Our last couple of trips we have been in the last couple of sites in the loop and I would spy out if there was any traffic coming out of the loop and, if not, I would dash in the exit and into my parking spot before anyone came around the right way. I know, lawless visigoth! I feel better having got that off my chest, though. But yes, none of y'all should do that!

I am guilty of that as well.  If I can see my site and enough of the road past my site to know I can get there in the clear I go.  

We drove the wrong way through the 700 loop one time (there were 5 sites occupied in the whole loop at the time us being one), boy did we get yelled out by a "ranger".

This last trip we were in 700 again and lots of people driving the wrong way. Oh well

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

700 is the only clockwise turning loop, so it's an odd bird to begin with.

Since we get so upset with rule breakers, we try to follow them as closely as possible, whether in the van or the GC....can't imagine reverse driving in the MH.  Disney may not care, but we do.  It's a matter of safety.  Maybe not in each instance, but eventually.  While a wheel or two off the pavement may seem nit-pickin', such rules may contribute to maintaining the Fort as we know it.  I will, however, admit to the high crime of running our lights and inflatables past 10 p.m.  Although we were warned a couple times last year.  We'll try to reform this year.   :rolleyes:

We are at the fort right now, this is the worst we seen with people going the wrong direction in the loops. Golf carts, cars, bicycles etc... We came around the corner to be head on with someone else. Also noted how many kids are driving golf carts and mini bikes etc... I am afraid if people keep breaking all of the rules then none of us will be permitted to bring our carts. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were in the 200 loop from October 15th to the 19th.  The 200 loop wasn't too bad, but when we walked other loops to see the Halloween decorations, some people were driving their carts recklessly and fast.  Add to that the kids driving their motorized scooters, and other "vehicles" and I was just waiting for someone to get hurt.

I do need to mention an outstanding Halloween display in (I believe) the 1300 loop.  It was a zombie display with zombie shadows projected on a "window" along with sounds and a smoke machine.  Very well done.