I started taking Dramamine a few years ago when I noticed my equilibrium was off after I rode rollercoasters and spinny rides. So now when I know I am going on coasters I will take a couple when I get to the park and I have been fine since.

Also, I don't know if you are looking new or used on the vans, but have you checked out any of the new transit vans that Nissan, Ford and Dodge are building now? I have seen a few pulling campers with large families in them. Just a thought and thanks for the report.

Best Regards,

norm

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, this picture makes me a bit misty eyed.     I have VERY similar pictures from our first trip with our girls 15 years ago.     Here is one of them.        That girl in pink is turning 20 soon.  A

Zebra Domes SMB.

My primary issue isn't so much the phone stuff, as it is how MDE has messed up the stand by lines and made it much more difficult than it used to be to just do the parks without a plan, at least if yo

Okay... super late as we've been busy here at the Fort, but all caught up now. Love all the details in your TR. Seriously, I can barely remember what we've done during this trip, let alone so many details. ..great job! I love matching outfits :)

I started taking Dramamine a few years ago when I noticed my equilibrium was off after I rode rollercoasters and spinny rides. So now when I know I am going on coasters I will take a couple when I get to the park and I have been fine since.

Also, I don't know if you are looking new or used on the vans, but have you checked out any of the new transit vans that Nissan, Ford and Dodge are building now? I have seen a few pulling campers with large families in them. Just a thought and thanks for the report.

Best Regards,

norm

Honestly I didn't think he was going to ride it or I would have had him take some. He hates rollercoaster but decided at the last minute that he wanted to experience it one time. I of course left the meds at the camper.

Yes I have been looking at the new transit vehicles. I really like the look of them but so far, from what I have seen, they are only 12 passenger and we want a 15.

Okay... super late as we've been busy here at the Fort, but all caught up now. Love all the details in your TR. Seriously, I can barely remember what we've done during this trip, let alone so many details. ..great job! I love matching outfits :)

I know I have forgotten loads. It always comes to me after I post. Thanks on the shirts. It really makes my life easier. Enjoy the rest of your stay.

Nice choice on the Chevy Express 3500.  I have a short wheelbase and pulled close to 9K.  The 6.0 and 6 speed transmission was a pleasure to drive.  I would probably have gone for the extended wheelbase but it handled my trailer well.

I picked mine up as a prior rental vehicle.  16K miles and other than some stains here and there (on black carpet) it was good as new.

Nice choice on the Chevy Express 3500. I have a short wheelbase and pulled close to 9K. The 6.0 and 6 speed transmission was a pleasure to drive. I would probably have gone for the extended wheelbase but it handled my trailer well.

I picked mine up as a prior rental vehicle. 16K miles and other than some stains here and there (on black carpet) it was good as new.

Good to know. We are pulling at least that much. When all is said and done we should break even.

We are currently on the hunt. Is yours white by chance?

Funny story. We used to own a white 12 passenger. We were all coming out of a local convention hall and my husband had gone out ahead of us to pull the van around. As he pulled up people began to open the van to get in. We had to tell them it was not a transport vehicle. If possible we will try for any other color than white lol.

Nice van! Thanks for posting the link. I am hoping to go abit cheaper. More around $16 and some change.

Funny story. We used to own a white 12 passenger. We were all coming out of a local convention hall and my husband had gone out ahead of us to pull the van around. As he pulled up people began to open the van to get in. We had to tell them it was not a transport vehicle. If possible we will try for any other color than white lol.

Oh my gosh... that is funny :)