Straight from the Disney Parks Blog

New Gourmet Hot Dogs Debut at Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa recently started dishing up seven new gourmet hot dogs, each themed to a different city or region of the United States. Each specialty dog (besides one … you’ll see what I mean) is served on a bun fresh-baked daily by the Grand Floridian Bakery. With a different hot dog for each day of the week, you’ll want to plan your visit accordingly.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/10/new-gourmet-hot-dogs-debut-at-gasparilla-island-grill-at-disneys-grand-floridian-resort-spa/

I'm not a fan of Sonic. I'm surprised the one by me is still in business, it's normally empty

I went by that one a few weeks ago, and didn't even know it was there and yes it was empty. We go to the one on 38 in Mt Holly and the one in Audubon does well.

Best Regards,

Norm

I went by that one a few weeks ago, and didn't even know it was there and yes it was empty. We go to the one on 38 in Mt Holly and the one in Audubon does well.

Best Regards,

Norm

Mt. Holly?

I've been there!  I was on the Cross Country team in High School.  That's where I found out there really is a Mt. there (well a big hill anyway).

TCD

Mt. Holly?

I've been there!  I was on the Cross Country team in High School.  That's where I found out there really is a Mt. there (well a big hill anyway).

TCD

We still have some big hills around here. Funny story, we were going camping at Promised Land State Park in PA and we drove up 31 through Flemington, along Raritan River etc and we were getting toward I-78 near Blairstown and the girls wanted to know if we had left NJ because of all the "mountains" they could see.

Best Regards,

Norm

We still have some big hills around here. Funny story, we were going camping at Promised Land State Park in PA and we drove up 31 through Flemington, along Raritan River etc and we were getting toward I-78 near Blairstown and the girls wanted to know if we had left NJ because of all the "mountains" they could see.

Best Regards,

Norm

Mountain: A large natural elevation of the earth’s surface rising abruptly from the surrounding level over 2000' above sea level.

A hill is under 2000'.

By the way. A hot dog can have mustard, and/ or onions, and/ or sauerkraut. That's it. No ketchup, pickles, no bacon.

Sorry, a Texas Dog is cheese and bacon and they are awesome. I agree on ketchup and pickles, but I'll eat it anyway.

Best Regards,

Norm

By the way. A hot dog can have mustard, and/ or onions, and/ or sauerkraut. That's it. No ketchup, pickles, no bacon.

Really?  I like hot dogs with cheese, mayonnaise, slaw, chili, onions, ketchup, and pickle relish.  The messier the better.