Good job finding and posting that link.

Since you're new here, I didn't want you to feel bad about the lack of responsive posts.  It's probably because the news was already broken and discussed a bit on this thread: http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/16484-updated-1022-theyre-here-sort-of-purple-magic-bands/page-2

Don't let that discourage you in the future, though.   If you see something newsworthy, post it. 

Fort Fiends.net is a great source of the most up to date information about all things Disney.

TCD

The custom Magic Bands was a continuation of a thread I posted about the Hocus Pocus MB and the inclusion of the long awaited Purple MB (even though you had to get a special one). 

Since I learned you can edit a subject line on your own thread I now just add onto the original post if the new information is similar.

So you did break the custom MB as a stand alone thread, mine was buried in an oldie.

But that was a good scoop.

Can you say Fast Pass to get in a line to order these?

Insidethemagic FB page has step by step photos and a video of the ordering process.

Once the order is placed, it only takes 15 to 30 minutes for them to make it, but the designing process is going to freak out people with the amount of selections they can select and they will be tying up a kiosk forever!

The page also says more designs are on the way.

At the moment it looks like they only have 4 stations, and that's for ordering cases also.

What TCD said! We all eventually post stuff that someone already did, but I'd rather that than we miss anything! :D

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yup.

It happens to the best of us.

I totally agree- I'd rather see something twice (or more) than not hear about it.

TCD

The more eyes and ears we have out there keeping tabs and sharing things the awesomer this place is. :D

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...