• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We haven't done much looping yet but saw these tonight in the 500 loop. If any other Fiends on the Scene get a chance to snag some pics, please feel free to share here. :) Sent from my SM-N

Awesome!! Can't wait to get there!!

This fabulous display popped up near us on 300 yesterday. I put I quick video clip on the Fortfiends.net Facebook page. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

We haven't done much looping yet but saw these tonight in the 500 loop. If any other Fiends on the Scene get a chance to snag some pics, please feel free to share here. :)

7db4533bc09549de11473f6f82a7d258.jpg

4e28e54a461713c6f51269f008683e02.jpg

0bb1be4cefe521d113aa23f0cbb2b3be.jpg

3dbc4c8e44556e895987599b8635c996.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I think that haunted mansion set up is my clients

We haven't done much looping yet but saw these tonight in the 500 loop. If any other Fiends on the Scene get a chance to snag some pics, please feel free to share here. :)

I think that haunted mansion set up is my clients

It's fantastic!

Ahh... see, that display would freak Bailey out :(    We'll stay away from the 500 loop.  Praying that there are a couple of loops, with just cute displays (especially near us, hopefully in the 100 loop).

Do you think checking them out in daylight wouldn't be too scary for Bailey?

These are some really cool decorations.

Do you think checking them out in daylight wouldn't be too scary for Bailey?

These are some really cool decorations.

Hmmm.... I don't know on that one.  She has SUCH a vivid imagination and such a sensitive spirit.  Probably best if we stay away from that one in the 500 loop, day or night.  If there is only one or two scary pieces on a site, going by during the day might be okay as I can usually explain things (the best I can because, honestly, some of them I don't get myself  :huh: ).   We're blessed and coming back for Christmas; that's when we have plans to spend some fun time looping :)

I'd recommend you check things out before you bring her by. There are quite a few "scary" displays (to varying degrees) and they're scattered around through the loops.

We had folks near us (gone now) who were actually told to remove some things that were too "gory." But what they had left was still quite frightening.

I'd recommend you check things out before you bring her by. There are quite a few "scary" displays (to varying degrees) and they're scattered around through the loops.

We had folks near us (gone now) who were actually told to remove some things that were too "gory." But what they had left was still quite frightening.

Thanks Mo.  I'm actually hoping that most of the displays are gone, next weekend (11/7); if that happens, we'll spend time riding our bikes through the loops.   As for TorT, I'm planning just few stops at Fiends (hopefully they'll be a huge group in the 900 loop) and then back to the camper for a movie... or maybe down to the beach, depending on weather.

Thanks Mo.  I'm actually hoping that most of the displays are gone, next weekend (11/7);

They should be. By then people will already be starting to put up Christmas! Lol

Nacole you know your little one and it's no sense scaring her and making the fort a no no place to go.

She will have fun with you in charge.

Yes... we already tried to push the Haunted Mansion (ride) on her last year; made it almost to getting on and she was just too afraid, had to use one of the emergency exit doors.   No worries, we'll figure it out :)