So, we ride our bikes everywhere and don't care about being near anything but the dog park and our friends.  I requested the closest premium pet loop to the dog park, and I see on our online check-in it says loop 500.  A look at the map shows that probably is the closest. We stayed in 300 last time, so my husband said he remembers 500 and it will be good.  

Recap:

We have a 40' MH towing a Jeep.

Our friends are checking in 5 days later. They have a 32' TT, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Pet loop

Dog park

Should we stick with loop 500 request? I guess once we have a site #, I will have her fax in a request for the ones on either side of us.

• 1 month later...

Can't remember where we discussed whether faxing still works, or I would post there.

Anyhoo, faxed my letter yesterday.  No idea whether it went through as my multi-use printer/scanner/fax doesn't do a confirmation.  I have used it successfully in that past and did a test fax to Canon yesterday that worked, so hopefully it actually went to Ft. Wilderness!