If your favorite loop was a Disney character...

In my current desperate-to-get-to-the-Fort state I find myself thinking endless silly thoughts about Fort Wilderness.  Today I wondered what Disney character I would choose to represent each of the loops.  I thought the Fiends might enjoy playing this game with me too.

As a tent and pop-up guy I spend most of my time in 1500 and 2000.  So, here are my choices for those loops...

1500 Cottontail Curl

Here's the thing about 1500 - it's a great loop, but it's small.  It's right in the middle of things and very lively -- often with young families.  It's also the place for people who are not currently living in the fanciest of environments.  In short, a small, fun place -- maybe a little rough around the edges -- and always into something.  The perfect character for 1500...

tumblr_ncoya2EgGG1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Yes, our old friend Brer Rabbit: small, energetic, in the middle of everything...plus, he lives in a brier patch -- not too fancy.  In addition, he goes along nicely with the Cottontail Curl name.

2000 Spanish Moss Lane

Now, 2000 has developed itself quite a reputation.  It's a large loop and another low rent district for those of us without fancy rigs.  Also, it tends to be a noisy place because of the groups that invade and pack the maximum number of people (and more) on every site.  Some people fear 2000 even though it's actually quite nice once you get past the issues.  There is an obvious character connection...

tumblr_ndhujvydd21szopr1o5_500.gif

Wreck-It Ralph!  Yes, our friend Ralph is big, noisy, and in your face...yet there's something lovable about him if you look underneath.  He lived in a wreckage pile, so representing us pop-up and tent folks would be a major step up for him.

So...what characters represent the personalities of the other loops?  Any ideas, creative Fiends?

Well not very original but it is one of the loops I have stayed in besides the 1500 and 2000, the 1400 loop Big Bear and Little Bear Paths can be Kenai and Koda from Brother Bear.  I did like the site we had there it was very close to the bath house and the campfire and movie area.

something needs to be Mary Poppins, practically perfect in every way! We were just in 900 loop (927 to be exact) and I really liked it. Close to the meadows so we could walk to the pool, sing along, store but we weren't close enough that we heard anything . Since I only freeload on my parents I don't know anything about site sizes, ease of backing etc but I enjoyed the location.

something needs to be Mary Poppins, practically perfect in every way! We were just in 900 loop (927 to be exact) and I really liked it. Close to the meadows so we could walk to the pool, sing along, store but we weren't close enough that we heard anything . Since I only freeload on my parents I don't know anything about site sizes, ease of backing etc but I enjoyed the location.

I like that, this was out second time in 900 (it's been hard giving up 500) but as you said 900 is practically perfect in every way. Mary Poppins it is!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk