It's all about Stall #2 now isn't it?

http://temporarytourist.com/perfect-places-to-poop-at-disney-world/

Perfect Places to Poop at Disney World

November 5, 2014  by Patrick Reikofski

We all have to do it:  we need to use a bathroom.  It’s a normal bodily function and can’t be put off for any long stretch of time.  And we have to use the bathroom no matter where we go.  If you’re going to Disney World and spending hours at one of the four parks, you’re going to use a bathroom at some point.nov-6.jpg?resize=500%2C816

So, let’s talk about those Walt Disney World restrooms.  If you ask any given Disney World fanatic or regular, most can probably tell you of a favorite or preferred restroom.  It’s a bathroom, to them, which is typically clean (Disney World restrooms are cleaned and maintained on a regular basis throughout a given day) but usually the biggest draw is a lack of people.  Some bathrooms at the Disney World parks are more crowded than others simply due to their location.  Restrooms can service a large area where multiple attractions or rides exit, making them open to having long lines at times.nov-7.jpg?resize=699%2C466

As a family with small children who’ve visited the WDW parks extensively in the past two years, we’ve probably used almost 90% of all available restrooms at the parks at least one time.  We have our preferred places to go to the bathroom at each of the parks, so the next time you visit and need that potty break at Disney, give these restrooms a visit!

The streets of America bathrooms were insanely large. I couldn't believe the amount of stalls. Pretty impressive.

The bathroom in Askehus (I know I spelled it wrong) were tiny, 2 or 3 stalls and when you used the changing table (it was a fold down one) you basically blocked anyone from being able to go anywhere.

Oh and raglan roads men's room. Every time the door opened I could see a man peeing. Gross

Where is the discussion on the quality of toilet paper?

Wilderness Lodge has quilted TP and not the crepe paper version the Fort has.

That's great information, but when nature calls I certainly don't have time to ride two buses, to say nothing about hopping a slow boat.  There's barely enough time to walk halfway around a loop, all the while praying some chucklehead isn't reading the USA Today in stall #2.  

I was going to say, all this talk about stalls and no one mentions ohannnnna. No matter how private, after Dave's visit what does it matter. My personal experience is the bathroom at the backyard bbq especially in the am is quiet. Just don't have a heart attack as it will be hours before you are found. Maybe days.