We're supposed to be impressed?  The darn thing has steps, for crying out loud.  You want to impress someone?  Try shimmying up to the balcony of Pioneer Hall.  You do that, and THEN I'll be impressed.  

Damn skippy!  And you had the splinters to prove it!

That's hysterical! When we were there for F&W I was shocked at the amount of drunks stumbling around.

I had a few beers last week when at Epcot, maybe more than a few, but I knew to stay away from the scotch flights and tequila flights, thats where you start to get in trouble. I think I drank more trick or treating around the Fort on Halloween

Best Regards,

Norm

Someone posting on the Chip and Co. Facebook page said" Fox 35 News reported he eluded security".

Why do I envision a helicopter swooping in and air lifting him off the top?

Otherwise how in the world could they have missed him?  I mean... he's not still up there.  He had to come down eventually, didn't he??

Why do I envision a helicopter swooping in and air lifting him off the top?

Otherwise how in the world could they have missed him?  I mean... he's not still up there.  He had to come down eventually, didn't he??

My sources tell me that he was questioned by security but released after claiming to be the 4th Caballero.