Disney has added GPS to the golf carts

Just saw a post on FB that the golf carts now have what looks like a tablet mounted by the rear view mirror.  It has a map of the campground and can track when a cart is in an off limits area and tells you to turn around.  Can't wait to hear for a Fiend that can fill us in on what all else it can do.  

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just found a video of the new Fort golf carts!   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z93QpgGJRDA

Hmm I wonder if you can put in your site/cabin number and it tell you how to get home, that could come in handy. <br /><br />I'm sure no fiend has ever gone into an off limits area on a ca

How much is that going to raise the price of a cart?

Hmm I wonder if you can put in your site/cabin number and it tell you how to get home, that could come in handy. <br /><br />I'm sure no fiend has ever gone into an off limits area on a cart, it shouldn't effect anyone here. <br />;)B)<br /><br /><br /><br />Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

Here sir, I understand you have a private cart.  We require you to strap this thing on so we can monitor you at all times while you misbehave on our property.

Uh huh.

:popo: :popo: :siren: :siren: :popo: :popo: :siren: :siren: :popo: :popo:

Here sir, I understand you have a private cart.  We require you to strap this thing on so we can monitor you at all times while you misbehave on our property.

Uh huh.

:popo: :popo: :siren: :siren: :popo: :popo: :siren: :siren: :popo: :popo:

There would probably be a lot of golf carts that never left their sites.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Why do I feel like some people are visualizing me when they read this post? My cart never went anywhere off the loops and areas that are approved by Disney. It was that Discamper fellow that went off into unknown regions. Yeah ol Discamper.

Why do I feel like some people are visualizing me when they read this post? My cart never went anywhere off the loops and areas that are approved by Disney. It was that Discamper fellow that went off into unknown regions. Yeah ol Discamper.

3 posts somebody's try to prove their innocence! Haha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I never took my cart into unknown regions. But Rudy did follow others into unknown regions on Disney carts

Hey Guys, remember me?  It's been a while... Anyway, we are on the way down to the Fort for check-in tomorrow around noon to 1-ish...  We have (gasp) rented a cart from Disney this trip and will be glad to report back the nitty gritty of this new cart situation...  Unless someone else beats me to it.

Stay tuned!

someone has a guilty complex....no one ever said you went anywhere

geesh