From the Disney Parks Blog...

Earlier this month, many new Star Wars offerings debuted at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, including Star Wars Launch Bay and Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple. We’re happy to share with you today that the next offering set to debut, the “Symphony In The Stars: A Galactic Spectacular” fireworks show, will blast off at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on December 18 – and we’ll be there to live stream the first show for all of you.

SITSL48968-613x345.png

“Symphony In The Stars: A Galactic Spectacular” is a dazzling Star Wars-themed fireworks show that’s set to memorable music featured throughout the saga. The spectacular will be featured nightly at the park.

Interested? Tune back in on Friday, December 18 at 11 p.m. EST. We’ll launch a fresh blog post just before showtime. We hope you can make it!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/12/watch-symphony-in-the-stars-a-galactic-spectacular-debut-at-disneys-hollywood-studios-december-18-at-11-p-m-est/

Already set the alarm on my phone for 10:40 PM Friday night.

I'll send out a post at that time.

I'm surprised (but shouldn't be) they are doing this.

During the Christmas Party parade/fireworks stream, they said for everyone to tune into their next broadcast on New Years Eve.

Guess the marketing department saw a new way to get more people interested in going to HS.

Not debut, party/sneak peek for the NERDS people that paid $100+ for a movie ticket.  They had to get a little something extra for the big bucks! :P

Yeah yeah, we know we know... the people that attend these things are either nerds, chumps, or bloggers who've sold their souls to Disney; the rest of us are poor sots that The Evil Disney Empire doesn't give a rat's patootie about; and somewhere in a shiny warehouse there are Disney executives counting piles of cash while twirling their pencil mustaches and cackling "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Now quit pooping on my "OMG THERE ARE AWESOME NEW FIREWORKDS!!" parade.  :raspberry:

And FWIW, I'd have happily coughed up the cash for this if I could have gotten there.  And I prefer the term "geek" to "nerd." 8)

Yeah yeah, we know we know... the people that attend these things are either nerds, chumps, or bloggers who've sold their souls to Disney; the rest of us are poor sots that The Evil Disney Empire doesn't give a rat's patootie about; and somewhere in a shiny warehouse there are Disney executives counting piles of cash while twirling their pencil mustaches and cackling "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Now quit pooping on my "OMG THERE ARE AWESOME NEW FIREWORKDS!!" parade.  :raspberry:

And FWIW, I'd have happily coughed up the cash for this if I could have gotten there.  And I prefer the term "geek" to "nerd." B)

I have my phone alarm set for 10:40 as a reminder to repost this so everyone can watch