Does such a thing exist?  I've found all the maps with loop numbers but nothing with specific site numbers.  I have the site map app on my phone but it says "left and right" but I have no idea where the in/out of the loops are (I assume all the loops have one way traffic?)  If you know of a link please let me know. Thanks.

There aren't any publicly published maps with site numbers.  However there are a few ways you can get at it.  The Google Earth interactive map is one and also the videos of the camping loops, which will give you the traffic pattern of the loop also.  You can find info/links to both on this page...

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/accomodations/loop-information/site-classifications-r61

Alternately, let us know what loops you're looking at and someone here should be able to give you the order/direction of the loop so you can figure it with the app.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Big35Lt said:

This is a great campsite finder. Its on Touringplans.com, not sure if you need to be a member to view individual campsites.

https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps/fort-wilderness-resort-cabins

Seems like an interesting site.  Like the loop maps with the sites laid out on them. But the pictures of the sites aren't of the site itself, but looking out from the site to across the road.  At least the ones in 1500 that I looked at were like that.

28 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Seems like an interesting site.  Like the loop maps with the sites laid out on them. But the pictures of the sites aren't of the site itself, but looking out from the site to across the road.  At least the ones in 1500 that I looked at were like that.

I had the same thoughts.  Loved the overview of the campground and loops showing the placement of loops and sites and their relationship to comfort stations and bus stops.  And I agree that some of the actual pictures of the sites don't show you the site very well.  Some do but most are side shots and have campers on them.  It is great to use to pick out the location of the site but you are better off checking out the site itself on the Fort Fiend site app.  Still it's another good tool to help pick out a site.  Thanks for the link Big35lt and Welcome to Fortfiends.

Speaking of Google Earth, have there been any updates to Santa's program in the past couple of years, or anything that would require reloading from scratch...or has Santa retired to his secondary occupation of distributing toys to all the good little boys and girls?