I don't think there's an official reopen date yet.  Currently it's still showing as closed from January 4 through "Summer 2016"

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/info/theme-park-info/2015-2016-theme-park-closures-and-refurbishments-r200

They recently announced that they're extending the hours of other attractions at Epcot to help pick up some of the slack...

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/16812-future-world-attraction-hours-extended-at-epcot/

I don't think there's an official reopen date yet.  Currently it's still showing as closed from January 4 through "Summer 2016"

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/info/theme-park-info/2015-2016-theme-park-closures-and-refurbishments-r200

They recently announced that they're extending the hours of other attractions at Epcot to help pick up some of the slack...

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/16812-future-world-attraction-hours-extended-at-epcot/

This is when they should have the Wonders of Life pavilion ready to go, or at least something in that space other than seminars.....  I vote for a new Horizons ride   :D

Better for you to skip it. Rode it the other day and the film looked like it had been shot through a potato. It desperately needs a refurb.

An Epcot CM told me not to worry, that the new film was much better than the old one and had some truly spectacular scenes in it,

but he did say that it was odd that most of it seemed to be shot in just one small European country called Arendelle and that the test audiences were all mumbling "let it go" under their breath as they left....

An Epcot CM told me not to worry, that the new film was much better than the old one and had some truly spectacular scenes in it,

but he did say that it was odd that most of it seemed to be shot in just one small European country called Arendelle and that the test audiences were all mumbling "let it go" under their breath as they left....

bell_winner-bf.gif

They should drop the ticket price for Epcot for the time that is down....lol. I guess this means innovations will be packed now to visit the hurricane house and the fire truck

um last time i was there the firetruck was walled off. I dont think its there anymore

yup just found the article saying it was closed/ walled off in April of 2015, we were there in December 2015 to do the Disney CC picture and its all gone and walled off

http://allears.net/tp/ep/e_innov.htm

Really wish I could do the virtual reality stuff.

Why can't you do it?  At SOAT, you get to design your own ride, and you can make a really, really slow and boring one.  My daughters always try to make the most intense ride possible, so one time, I designed the most boring ride possible.  No loops, no big hills.  It was basically a virtual People Mover.

TCD

Why can't you do it?  At SOAT, you get to design your own ride, and you can make a really, really slow and boring one.  My daughters always try to make the most intense ride possible, so one time, I designed the most boring ride possible.  No loops, no big hills.  It was basically a virtual People Mover.

TCD

I get wicked motion sickness, doesn't matter how slow and/or boring it is.  Happens to me riding in the back of a car too - which may explain why I drive so often.  LOL

I've managed to pull off the 2 Harry Potter rides at UO, but mostly because there's some actual ride in between the virtual stuff.  And even then, it's a bit dodgy. Even with Soarin I can't look down towards the bottom of the screen.

What's crazy is that I can ride the most intense actual roller coaster without any trouble at all.

I get wicked motion sickness, doesn't matter how slow and/or boring it is.  Happens to me riding in the back of a car too - which may explain why I drive so often.  LOL

I've managed to pull off the 2 Harry Potter rides at UO, but mostly because there's some actual ride in between the virtual stuff.  And even then, it's a bit dodgy. Even with Soarin I can't look down towards the bottom of the screen.

What's crazy is that I can ride the most intense actual roller coaster without any trouble at all.

I see.  So that means no Star Tours and no Mission:Space?

For what it's worth, SOAT can be designed to be milder than both of those.

TCD

I see.  So that means no Star Tours and no Mission:Space?

For what it's worth, SOAT can be designed to be milder than both of those.

TCD

I did Star Tours once.  (oof)

I've never attempted Mission:Space on either side.

The first one I tried was Body Wars, the last one was the Polar "somethingorother" one at Sea World.  I  gave up after that.