Not talking about the rangers or Disney Security, I'm talking about your own site.

While driving to WDW this weekend I glanced up at my dashcam, and thought that using it would be a good way to keep tabs on your site.

It wouldn't prevent someone from taking anything, but it might show who the person/persons responsible were if something goes missing.

Simplest solution, is to park your vehicle face in, then leave the camera powered on.  The power drain should be negligible.

Mine is very small, records for 3 minutes to a memory card, then starts fresh again.  Depending on the memory card size, you can store a lot of 3 minute intervals.  It has a 110 degree view angle.  I got it for about $24 on Woot a while back, but Amazon has similar ones.

Another option is to mount one or more onto the inside of your trailer windows with the suction cup mount..  You would have to provide a DC power source.  The cord that came with mine plugs into a cigarette lighter, then steps the 12v down to 5v on a mini connector. It also came with a USB cord, so a standard cell phone power brick should work.

But of course, nothing ever goes missing from Disney.....

I'll still raid your crockpot. I ain't scared of no stinkin camera.