Interior TT Wooden Molding around slide out water damage?

Tampa Bay area had (2) storms hit within a week.  We have our TT parked with the slide out - out!  The wooden crown type molding around the dinette/sofa area at the bottom right corner - the wood is puffy and swollen?? I would say about 6 -8" up from the floor?? Can that be repiared? Do you have to replace that Press Board type wood strip?:rofl2:?:o?  No idea! Nothing in that area shows any type of water damage> Just the bottom of the strip????

We just had someone fix our slide, he is reasonable and we think honest. He could have told us we needed a new seal, but said ours could be fixed, saved us a bundle. You might want to get him number and see what he has to say? He doesn't it on the side and used to work for Lazy Days. Let me know if you want his number and I will get it from DH.

Tampa Bay area had (2) storms hit within a week.  We have our TT parked with the slide out - out!  The wooden crown type molding around the dinette/sofa area at the bottom right corner - the wood is puffy and swollen?? I would say about 6 -8" up from the floor?? Can that be repiared? Do you have to replace that Press Board type wood strip?:rofl2:?:rofl2:?  No idea! Nothing in that area shows any type of water damage> Just the bottom of the strip????

Don't know if you got this fixed yet or not, but I had the same thing happen.  It was easy to remove the damaged trim.  In our TT, it was particle board wrapped on the face with a thin sheet.  I used some nice straight 1x4 to replace it.  I took a sample with me to Home Depot and got paint to match my interior trim.  All taken care of for just a few dollars.