This may be very helpful information/tip for everyone.  We have been trying to make reservations for our Spring Break (March 13-20) and couldn't get any.  A customer came into where my husband works and mentioned that he just made reservations for spring break.  My husband asked how did you manage that.  This gentleman said I have the website up on my phone and keep refreshing it every morning around 8 and continue to refresh it every 5-10 minutes. This is when they start putting in cancellation from the night before and I usually am able to get a reservation.  Well I try this a couple of months ago and was able to get reservations for Spring Break.  Well last night friends of ours decided they wanted to come camping with us,  so I told them I would try to get a reservation. but couldn't promise.  This morning by refreshing the page every 5 minutes I was able to get reservations for them too. So now we just have to send in our fax request and hopefully we will get close to each other.  Hopefully this will be useful information for everyone.  

8 minutes ago, AnnaA2101 said:

This may be very helpful information/tip for everyone.  We have been trying to make reservations for our Spring Break (March 13-20) and couldn't get any.  A customer came into where my husband works and mentioned that he just made reservations for spring break.  My husband asked how did you manage that.  This gentleman said I have the website up on my phone and keep refreshing it every morning around 8 and continue to refresh it every 5-10 minutes. This is when they start putting in cancellation from the night before and I usually am able to get a reservation.  Well I try this a couple of months ago and was able to get reservations for Spring Break.  Well last night friends of ours decided they wanted to come camping with us,  so I told them I would try to get a reservation. but couldn't promise.  This morning by refreshing the page every 5 minutes I was able to get reservations for them too. So now we just have to send in our fax request and hopefully we will get close to each other.  Hopefully this will be useful information for everyone.  

Just so you know the time it "loads" is very variable. it has happened in the middle of the night. the afternoon, the morning. Glad you were able to get something though. 

1 minute ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Just so you know the time it "loads" is very variable. it has happened in the middle of the night. the afternoon, the morning. Glad you were able to get something though. 

You have experience???  :lol:

20 minutes ago, Travisma said:

We all thought you were working on your second million! ;)

I started working on my second million this week..I've given up on the first million, and am going straight for the second!

2 hours ago, AnnaA2101 said:

... This morning by refreshing the page every 5 minutes I was able to get reservations for them too. So now we just have to send in our fax request and hopefully we will get close to each other.  Hopefully this will be useful information for everyone.  

Glad you were able to get your reservation - thanks for sharing!