Mickey Silhouette LED Lantern on sale

I saw this was on sale and thought some Fiends might want it for their yard or in a party tent: http://www.kmart.com/disney-13in-mickey-silhouette-led-lantern-with-led/p-07134302000P?prdNo=31&blockNo=31&blockType=G31

20 hours ago, BayLake Campers said:

Sears bought K-Mart back in 2004, that's why you can buy craftsman tools at K-Mart now

Huh, learn something new every day.

The K-Mart closest me closed in the late 90s, IIRC. There is one about 20 minutes away, but I have only gone there once to look for an elusive school supply.  No need with 2 Wal-Marts and 2 Targets closer.

They just "remodeled" our local K-Mart, not that they did all that much to it. Our Sears is attached to the mall which is rumored to be closing (Sears and Penny's is the only thing really left in it) so I thought sears may move more to K-Mart and they still might. But was told by a sears employee the other day that they own the building so even if they close the mall sears wouldn't have to move. Sears, K-Mart, and Walmart are all about equal distance from our house so I just go to whatever one has what I want and I think will be less hassle. Which is rarely walmart unless it's the middle of the night.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk