Our last trip there was an elderly gentleman that came into the loop we were in and then unhitched his toad. I thought it was a bit rude until I realized that he was alone. I realized that it would be a long walk for him to get back to the hitch/unhitch area. He was proficient and had it unhitched in a couple of minutes. It was dark and I assisted him to get his coach backed into the his site. In all it took him 10 minutes and he had the loop clear. Afterwords, it did not bother me one bit and I do not feel that he was being rude, but just dealing with being alone.

Make sure you pull all the way forward in the hitch/unhitch area!  2 can fit at once if you do.  Last time we went some moron stopped directly in the middle. We pulled in as far as we could behind them but our bikes on the back of our Jeep were sticking out in the road and everyone was mean mugging us. And we were finished unhooking before they were.

10 minutes ago, CJHokie said:

Make sure you pull all the way forward in the hitch/unhitch area!  2 can fit at once if you do.  Last time we went some moron stopped directly in the middle. We pulled in as far as we could behind them but our bikes on the back of our Jeep were sticking out in the road and everyone was mean mugging us. And we were finished unhooking before they were.

Mean mugging ?

2 hours ago, halla said:

I have had to unhook by myself before, I did it in the trailer parking lot up front, then took the bus from my loop back up to the parking lot to get the car.  Just another option, a lot of times the parking lot give you more time and you dont feel as rushed. 

That is what I would do, and what I do when I park my truck out front for the trip. (I don't leave my truck at the site)