Very proud teacher moment.  I have a high school student that is awesome with design.  I had him make me a vinyl sign since I can't afford one of the big wooden ones and they are so heavy.  It was so cute, I have convinced him to open an Etsy Shop and start creating things that are similar.  He is going to also design the wooden ones but put them on vinyl.  That makes them so much lighter weight.  He could literally make anything you could think of.  Just an FYI if you are interested in anything.  He is fabulous and going to use the money for college :)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/269809942/fort-wilderness-vinyl-sign?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=fort%20wilderness&ref=sr_gallery_3

18 hours ago, Kbfarms said:

That looks great, but Disney may come after him for copyright infringement. They did that several years ago to a bunch of sellers there......

Yes, he and I have decided that he is going to remove it.  On the good side, he is crazy talented and is going to keep adding bday invites, other signs, and that type of thing.  I wish that Disney would have their own personalization shop for things like this rather than just what's available at the Disney store.  I had been waiting a long time to find a sign I really liked.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, they are pretty stingy with their personalization. Even at the Hanes shop, where I get my sleep shirts for camping, I had to go through three layers of management to get "Mouseketab" put on my latest shirt. I used to get Mouse-ke-t@b, but they have removed the @ symbol from available options.

• 2 weeks later...