Places to get a GOOD drink at WDW

MK is not dry, you can get beer and wine at be our guest....

epcot in uk at the pub there is a drink called gavins fruit salad- this is a friends pic but its good!
11796238_1678524435713996_89768795295948

I am more of a craft beer guy, so you'll see me grabbing those more than anything else

Dawa Bar @ Animal Kingdom. All the Bloody Mary's are great, and they mix a mean margarita. When the band is going, arguably my favorite bar in WDW.

Crockett's Tavern @ the Fort has a full service bar that you can order your own drinks or any number of Disney's concoctions. Cant go wrong with the Mules.

Tune-in Lounge @ Hollywood Studios. Dad's electric lemonade is quite good on a hot day. If you have a sweet tooth, they make a PB&J milkshake that quite good, and vanilla vodka can be added to make it even better.

Rose &Crown in the UK @ Epcot is awesome and authentic. The mixed beers are great including the Snake Bite= 1/2 Harp and 1/2 Cider!

Any beer is Germany is great, I prefer the Oktoberfest.

And lastly the crown jewel, or since we're talking about Disney, the Belle of the ball... La Cava De Tequila inside the Mexico pavilion @ Epcot. Here you will find all sorts of Margaritas including the cucumber which is not frozen and I recommend adding some jalapenos for a kick. The pepper beer also packs a decent punch.

Hope this helps.

Epcot is the best place to drink in the parks, Mexico has a margarita booth as well as the tequila place inside the pyramid. I think some of the other countries have liquor as well, definitely beer and wine in every country. HS has beer I know and I'm sure wine have never really looked for anything else.

My vote for best resort to drink at is the Polynesian, the lapu lapu is great (you can get any drink in the pineapple if that appeals to you but the drink does not). Can't forget there's always the famous or infamous monorail crawl, which of course if your staying at the Fort can be monorail and boat crawl. Any of the bars or restaurants at the poly have great drinks from our experience.

Every resort has some type of bar or lounge and usually themed or regional drinks based on the resorts themeing. I'm not sure about the value resorts but I'm guessing they do.

Like anywhere else it all depends on the bartender but the only bad drink we've had was a mistake by the bartender adding coconut to a drink that normally doesn't have it (coconut allergy).

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Some bars/lounges in the parks & resorts have other specialty drinks outside of the standard Disney bar menu (like Tambu Lounge) and most can make you standard other stuff, although they're typically stocked for what's on the menu. One thing to note is that many of the Disney Springs bars/lounges aren't run by Disney so they have their own menus and typically have much bigger, better stocked bars. 

Epcot -
Rose & Crown Pub
La Cava del Tequila

Hollywood Studios -
Tune In Lounge (next to Prime Time Cafe)

Animal Kingdom -
Dawa Bar

Resorts -
Tambu Lounge - Poly
Outer Rim - Contemporary
Territory Lounge - Wilderness Lodge
Mizner's - Grand Floridian
The Wave (bar) - Contemporary
Victoria Falls Lounge - Animal Kingdom Lodge

Disney Springs -
Paradiso 37
The Boathouse **strongly recommend
Margarita Bar in Marketplace (I forget the name)

5 hours ago, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

Epcot is the best place to drink in the parks, Mexico has a margarita booth ...

Lately the outside booth has only had 1 non-frozen margarita. If you want more options, pop over to the quick service across the way.  They usually have a couple and you can get extra floaters on them as well.  They're not as good as La Cava, but for the (a good bit less) money they're quite decent.

If you do pop into La Cava, pull up a seat and get the Queso and Chips to go with your drinks.  Trust me. B)

Did someone call me? I felt a disturbance in the force.

EPCOT

Rose & Crown, Cava del Tequila, Sake bar in the back of the Japanese Pavilion. If you're feeling adventurous, try the beer/wine tasting in the German mug & glassware shop next to the biergarten, the Grey Goose slushie in France, the beer cart in Canada (lots of good choices there) or the frozen Sapporo in Japan.

Animal Kingdom

Dawa Bar and the new bar next to Expedition Everest whose name escapes me. Because sometimes you just need a drink at ten in the morning after getting off Everest for the 3rd time.

DHS

Tune in Lounge, Hollywood Brown Derby patio lounge (try the fried cheese appetizer and thank me later).

Resorts:

Trader Sam's Grog Grotto and patio + Tambu lounge at the Poly

Outer Limits, The Wave and the Cali Grill bars at the Contemporary

Jellyrolls, the Boardwalk. As much as I hate to do this I can't really recommend the Big River Grille there. The tap lines are never clean, there's always a wait and the food is just meh.

Territory Lounge at WL

Crockett's is OK if you're at the fort but not worth a trip over there otherwise. Although if you're there for lunch the chicken and waffles is dynamite.

Disney Springs:

Raglan Road, Jock Lindsays, the Boathouse, Dockside Margaritas

If you like wine, there are lots of good choices at many of the restaurants.

If you're a beer drinker, download the 'beers and ears' app for your phone; it's pretty accurate and will find the beer nearest to you if you're on property.

Lately the outside booth has only had 1 non-frozen margarita. If you want more options, pop over to the quick service across the way.  They usually have a couple and you can get extra floaters on them as well.  They're not as good as La Cava, but for the (a good bit less) money they're quite decent.

If you do pop into La Cava, pull up a seat and get the Queso and Chips to go with your drinks.  Trust me. B)

I'll have to do that, have never been there just knew it was there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

On 2/29/2016 at 3:42 PM, shoreline99 said:

Did someone call me? I felt a disturbance in the force.

EPCOT

Rose & Crown, Cava del Tequila, Sake bar in the back of the Japanese Pavilion. If you're feeling adventurous, try the beer/wine tasting in the German mug & glassware shop next to the biergarten, the Grey Goose slushie in France, the beer cart in Canada (lots of good choices there) or the frozen Sapporo in Japan.

Animal Kingdom

Dawa Bar and the new bar next to Expedition Everest whose name escapes me. Because sometimes you just need a drink at ten in the morning after getting off Everest for the 3rd time.

DHS

Tune in Lounge, Hollywood Brown Derby patio lounge (try the fried cheese appetizer and thank me later).

Resorts:

Trader Sam's Grog Grotto and patio + Tambu lounge at the Poly

Outer Limits, The Wave and the Cali Grill bars at the Contemporary

Jellyrolls, the Boardwalk. As much as I hate to do this I can't really recommend the Big River Grille there. The tap lines are never clean, there's always a wait and the food is just meh.

Territory Lounge at WL

Crockett's is OK if you're at the fort but not worth a trip over there otherwise. Although if you're there for lunch the chicken and waffles is dynamite.

Disney Springs:

Raglan Road, Jock Lindsays, the Boathouse, Dockside Margaritas

If you like wine, there are lots of good choices at many of the restaurants.

If you're a beer drinker, download the 'beers and ears' app for your phone; it's pretty accurate and will find the beer nearest to you if you're on property.

I searched Google Play and 'beers and ears' never came up!