I did not even know this was a thing.  :)

Disney Food Blog has posted an overview/review of Territory Coffee Company, which is basically the Territory Lounge) at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge in the morning - similar to Kona Coffee Bar at the Poly.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2016/03/09/review-territory-coffee-company-territory-lounge-in-disneys-wilderness-lodge/

Excerpts...

with a typical opening time of 4:30 pm, this beautiful space sat empty most of the day until last summer, when the Territory Coffee Company opened for what was originally a test run.

Sign pointing guests to Territory Coffee Company

Sign pointing guests to Territory Coffee Company

It must have been successful, because it’s been up and running since, and I recently had the occasion to start my day at Wilderness Lodge and check it out at long last.

The main draw, of course, is coffee, and you’ll see your choices listed on the menu propped on the bar. Most of the items are self-explanatory, with the exceptions of a few specialty beverages unique to the setting like the Gold Rush Latte (a vanilla latte with caramel), and the Wilderness Bark Latte (a chocolate-hazelnut latte).

Territory Coffee Company Menu