Not sure you will find anyone.  I don't know if there is a copyright issue here when selling them, but these things are so dang much trouble to build, not many people want to make very many.  I have had a base for two years and just recently got around to painting the first color on it.  The "head" is cracked on another.  If I get the three finished at the same time, they will be the last three I build.  Lots of questions...single color, changing color, ears lit, 12/6 inch globes or 12/8 inch, 3 or 4 inch tube, what kind of base to hold it up in a wind, etc.  But there is a set of instructions in here somewhere that serve as a pretty good guide to how-to.  Good luck and enjoy.

Funny this topic came up, I'm actually in the process of building one right now for our August trip. Just finished painting the can and was about to do a search online for some vinyl decals for the white oval buttons on Mickeys shorts. I'm an ok painter but no chance of painting those   lol

On 3/11/2016 at 10:37 PM, Retired and Happy (Ken) said:

... I don't know if there is a copyright issue here when selling them

No copyright issue (that's between you and The Mouse) but if someone is selling these as a business, they should check in with Jen before doing any advertising.