From WDW Magic...

Disney brings the Haunted Mansion to your mailbox with the Ghost Relations Department Ghost Post

8 minutes ago in "Haunted Mansion"

Disney is launching a new interactive Haunted Mansion "scare package" subscription service at $199 for 3 monthly shipments.

According to the official Ghost Relations Department website, "Your ‘scare’ packages will be filled with unique – possibly haunted – artifacts, each one a key to unlocking secret and special powers. And each box unfolds a chapter in a new Haunted Mansion adventure."

Subscriptions are limited to 999 US residents, and an iPhone is required. The Phantom Radio iPhone app makes your iPhone particularly sensitive to the haunted artifacts you will receive in your subscription. Using the app, you can unlock new aspects of your objects and connect with the ghosts of the Haunted Mansion.

Subscribers will receive their first package at the end of March 2016. Read more and signup now at the official Ghost Relations Department website.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/haunted-mansion/news/15mar2016-disney-brings-the-haunted-mansion-to-your-mailbox-with-the-ghost-relations-department-ghost-post.htm

• 4 weeks later...

Disney Photo Snapper posted some photos and video to his FB page...

https://www.facebook.com/DisneyPhotoSnapper/?fref=ts

Oh boy, look what just showed up on my doorstep!!

I was lucky enough to be one of the 999 mortals that were able to order the Limited Haunted Mansion subscription boxes and my 1st one has arrived! Here are a couple preview pictures, I will post more of what's inside later! ºoº

12938203_1150404261677038_33209490418882

12977171_1150404258343705_64256165837050

I posted a couple pictures earlier of my 1st box from the Haunted Mansion Ghost Post subscription, but thought I would share a quick video of the Phantom Radio kit that was inside! (If you were one of the lucky 999 that ordered the subscription and don't want to ruin any surprises, feel free to not watch)

Box 1 is pretty cool, lots of different Haunted Mansion "Artifacts" inside that can all be scanned with the app to add more stations to your Phantom Radio. It's obvious that some of the "Artifacts" will soon combine with future ones from the upcoming box kits, Should be fun!

In the mean time, Trent can't get enough of the Haunted Mansion music!

-PAXP-deijE.gif

Sitting down with a cup of tea and reading my copy of The Grim Gazette!

12523832_1150625454988252_71708410916800