So, i have a premium spot reserved for Dec, and im trying to figure the best loop for us. We will have a rental Jayco 33ft or so. We have wife and myself and a 4 & 7 yo. We have never stayed in a camper before and don't know what to expect with water for showers. So im thinking my son and i will do the comfort station. I was looking at maps and the app (which is awesome btw), I can stay at 400-1400. 

I was thinking 400? Anyone have knowledge of this loop or any other recommendations? Thank you.

400 is a very close walk to the settlement and marina. We have never stayed in it but it has a pathway to the comfort station towards the back of the loop which is shared with 500 and 700. Depending on how light of sleepers you are being so close to the marina you will here the boat horns from 6:30 (I think) till an hour after the MK closes. They aren't overly loud but just a heads up (at least for me they aren't a problem, but I'm used to hearing things like that). It's bus stop is the main settlement stop.

500 is right across the road from a playground and the dog park and has some sites that back up to a canal and has a bus stop at the entrance.

900 is a nice loop and is right across the rd from the meadows trading post and a short walk to the campfire, and pool. It also has a bus stop right out front.

700 to me feels like some of the site are narrower I think do to some of the area around the site being raised. It's also a short walk to the marina and settlement but you do have to cross the main Rd for the comfort station and its bus stop would be the main settlement stop.

Those are the loops that we have stayed in and I'm familiar with. We stayed in 1000 once but don't really remember much as it was only an overnighter. If you'll have a golf cart then the buss stops or distance won't really be an issue.

No matter what loop or site you are in, its better than not being at the Fort.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk