River Country professional photographer photos

Okay... so I'm a bit of a youtube junkie (which means Doug, if you ever start a channel watch out as I'll stalk y'all ;) ).  The other night some channel came across my feed (I didn't search for it); it was of this girl (I'm guessing early 20's?) that has been banned from WDW because she scaled a fence and took some behind the scenes video of RC.  I didn't watch all of her video because (quite truthfully) I didn't really care... but this thread reminded me of that youtube video and the girl that is banned (although, I think they remove the ban...if she took down the video).  

BTW... I went through and looked at those pics again and, is it strange that I find some of them VERY pretty?  Odd and eerie in a way... but also some really pretty shots. 

BTW... I went through and looked at those pics again and, is it strange that I find some of them VERY pretty?  Odd and eerie in a way... but also some really pretty shots. 

I don't think it's strange at all, I think the same thing. Some of them are very pretty in eerie way. But then again I'm probably not a good base to go by as I could spend hours just strolling through old cemeteries, I find them very pretty.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

35 minutes ago, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

But then again I'm probably not a good base to go by as I could spend hours just strolling through old cemeteries, I find them very pretty.

Have you ever seen the old cemetery in Key West near Duvall Street?  It's really interesting!

10 hours ago, ependydad...Doug said:

Wife was just reading someone from the guy who took the pictures- seems Disney banned him for life over it.

Not surprising, although he says right on his site that it's not his real name and he's concealing his identity so I'm not sure how they can actually ban him. 

However I get the sense this guy is more of a "abandoned places" guy than a Disney guy, so he may not really care all that much.  Or at least not enough to take the photos down.

23 hours ago, Beckers said:

There is some strange guy who does nothing but videos on YouTube of closed places, but I can't remember his name. But they are more of Blair witch style than beautiful pics like this.

I believe you are speaking of Adam the Woo

It was released today that those new pictures were taken from a drone.  A news channel (I think it was channel 5) out of West PalmBeach was reporting it.  It came across my phone but I am at the Fort.  Maybe someone can go find the article?