Renovations Coming to Fort Wilderness - 2100 Loop

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, you're right.  That is one fast Picture Thief! Good job, Picture Thief! Tell Denise and Ed TCD says Hi, and that they can come over here anytime if they'd like to get accurate informati

There's a shocker (not).  As TCD said, it wouldn't be the first time. Since the perpetrators are probably reading along... Hi there!!  We're so glad you find this site such a great source of

I vote fill it in and put up a Tiki bar!  

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, parrothead7368 aka Norm said:

POOF!!! Your pics showed up on another site again today. Imagine that?

LOL.

The picture thief is the same person who swiped and posted my other photos, claiming that they were taken by her sister.

At least this time the thief didn't lie- she said they were posted on another site.  But, she left out the part that she stole them without permission.

So she's a thief and a liar.

Oh well, if it wasn't for what that other site stole, their three or four active members wouldn't have anything to discuss.

And, BTW, Picture Thief, you can let Denise know that there are no poop bag dispensers on the 2100 loop.

TCD

1 hour ago, parrothead7368 aka Norm said:

She did.....

Wow, you're right.  That is one fast Picture Thief!

Good job, Picture Thief!

Tell Denise and Ed TCD says Hi, and that they can come over here anytime if they'd like to get accurate information first hand instead of relying on stuff that you and others have to steal and post.

And since you apparently can't take a hint- it is not cool to steal photos from another site without giving credit via a link.  Which you cannot do over there, as one of the remaining minions will rat you out to Webmaster Kathy and company, and you will be flushed.

TCD

4 hours ago, parrothead7368 aka Norm said:

POOF!!! Your pics showed up on another site again today. Imagine that?

Too bad you cant manually change the photobucket links to point to a picture of a giant, purple flamingo head :)

Wait, surely they arent linking back to TCD's album, are they? Surely the thief has the decency to download the picture and upload it to their own host of choice.

On 6/11/2016 at 4:41 PM, articfox676 said:

Would it be safe to say the increase in rv sales of types also increases demand for rv sites?  How could they go wrong with more sites. How many repeat cabin stays are there compared to rvers?

That is a good question but I would have to guess that the answer is that there are negligible effects at best.  As the RV industry taken some major hits over the lasts several years, we noticed that campgrounds in our area have remained full, if not packed, simply due to the economics of camping in general. However, when WDW lodging continues to be at such a premium price, $100+/night for a campsite looks doable; especially for larger families.

Sorry, just realized I responded to a much older post.

On 8/17/2016 at 10:18 AM, alexwyattmommy said:

Would she even be allowed to say where the photos came from?  Aren't they like super strict about naming other sites?

Nope.  At best it would be filtered out with ********** at worst they'd give her points and/or ban her.

On 8/17/2016 at 10:55 AM, Tri-Circle-D said:

So, does that make it OK to steal someone's photos?

TCD

Nope.  My guess is she knows she's not allowed to say where the photos come from but just can't help herself. Hey she's found a gold mine of information here after all!  A shame she doesn't just participate here instead of feeling the need to steal content to share on a site where the originators of said content are not welcome.  :P

On 8/17/2016 at 10:58 AM, Tri-Circle-D said:

Wow, you're right.  That is one fast Picture Thief!

Good job, Picture Thief!

Tell Denise and Ed TCD says Hi, and that they can come over here anytime if they'd like to get accurate information first hand instead of relying on stuff that you and others have to steal and post.

And since you apparently can't take a hint- it is not cool to steal photos from another site without giving credit via a link.  Which you cannot do over there, as one of the remaining minions will rat you out to Webmaster Kathy and company, and you will be flushed.

TCD

I wish I could give this post 10 up arrows.

22 hours ago, Helmsey......Todd said:

Too bad you cant manually change the photobucket links to point to a picture of a giant, purple flamingo head :)

Wait, surely they arent linking back to TCD's album, are they? Surely the thief has the decency to download the picture and upload it to their own host of choice.

Um, that's been done.  LOL  Once they finally figured it out when someone bumped a really old thread, they banned/filtered out my server as well.

Party poopers.

And if she's a good internet thief, like all good internet thieves, she'll download the photo and reupload it as her own, thinking she doesn't have to worry about anyone tracking the link back and realizing she's a thief and calling her out on it.  Oh unless people are paying attention...  ;)

1 hour ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

And if she's a good internet thief, like all good internet thieves, she'll download the photo and reupload it as her own, thinking she doesn't have to worry about anyone tracking the link back and realizing she's a thief and calling her out on it.  Oh unless people are paying attention... 

I took a ride over to "the other site" and it appears the pics were in fact uploaded to the board there. So she is a good internet thief :lol:

Maybe it's time to start water marking photos like this. It would be funny to see them show up on that other site with a Fort Fiends related water mark. If they stole them and removed the water mark then they would have violated the implied copyright and their webmaster would have to take them down.

Edit:

Not that I'm advocating this but if they violated it enough the DCMA would allow for them to be shut down.

1 hour ago, keith_h said:

Not that I'm advocating this but if they violated it enough the DCMA would allow for them to be shut down.

So what does the Defense Contract Management Agency have to do with photo copyright?

(yes, I'm an acromym geek)

33 minutes ago, arthuruscg said:

That use with out crediting you or linking back to this post is not right at all.

Didn't we all learn how to credit sources in our high school writing class?

Uh oh.

I see what you posted on that other site.

You're going to get in big trouble for that.

You are not allowed to post anything about us over there.

They don't like us.

Because we call them out when they steal photos.

Watch- your post will vanish, and you're probably going to be blocked from that site.

TCD

3 hours ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

So what does the Defense Contract Management Agency have to do with photo copyright?

(yes, I'm an acromym geek)

Oops ... But then again in this day and age propagating sensitive information that some alligator might get their claws on is serious stuff. 

3 hours ago, bhall said:

I think Keith meant DMCA....Digital Millennium Copyright Act

Yep I meant DMCA. My dyslexic fingers are usually way behind my brain when it comes to typing. In fact I would frequently redefine a variable name in the header file due to the way my fingers typed them in the main procedure. A touch typist I ain't.

5 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Uh oh.

I see what you posted on that other site.

You're going to get in big trouble for that.

You are not allowed to post anything about us over there.

They don't like us.

Because we call them out when they steal photos.

Watch- your post will vanish, and you're probably going to be blocked from that site.

TCD

Oh it's already gone - big surprise. Mind you the photos aren't gone, just the mention of where they came from.

But well done for trying. And if they do ban you for it, I owe you a drink the next time we're both at the Fort.  :)

5 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Nah.

I like it when they swipe my photos.

It's always good for a laugh. And a good reminder about why we rock over here.

Exactly.  :D

3 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Just a snarky cutout? LOL Kind of like the duffy on a stick coloring page they have had the kidcot stops

Flat Snarky!!  LOL

To this day, I still don't know what that other site is, but would be happy to help report a DMCA violation.  I had a few eBay users banned for using company pictures in their ebay auctions.  I've had some very crappy few weeks.  I'm more then willing to have some deserving people share in my craptacular wealth.

Just a snarky cutout? LOL Kind of like the duffy on a stick coloring page they have had the kidcot stops

Flat Snarky!!  LOL

How do we get Flat Snarky, Mo, Jen?

I see a new fun thread/game "Where in the world is Snarky" snap a picture of Snarky around Disney or anywhere else you might be for others to try to guess Snarkys location.

(If I had more talent on a computer I'd offer to help)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk