We don't buy much when it comes to souvenirs anymore, but I try and find one cool thing each trip. My criteria is generally that it needs to be something we can see and/or use fairly regularly ...and that there's a place to put it at home or in the camper.  ;)

My favorites from years past are...

- my 40th anniversary Dooney & Bourke purse (used every day)

- the glass "Beurre" butter dish from France in Epcot (used every day)

- the $7 silver ring I bought in Norway (wear it all the time)

Last year I sprang for one of each of the 4 Starbucks "you are here" mugs.  They're great, heavy mugs that feel good in your hand, hold a good amount, can go in the dishwasher, and stack nicely on the shelf. I love them and use them almost every day.  I've got coffee in one right now. :)

3 hours ago, Travisma said:

Mine was a Fort Wilderness patch with Musket Mickey on it.  I don't remember if we bought it on our first visit in 77, or on a visit in the 80's.  I think it got lost a few years ago when we were downsizing after we did some house renovations.

eBay has a few different ones!

16 minutes ago, parrothead7368 aka Norm said:

I still have my first set of ears from 1972 on a shelf in my bedroom, but I have a Mickey watch that I wear every day.

Best Regards,

Norm

I wear a Mickey Watch that my wife bought me about 40 years ago on main street. It keep perfect time and has been worn almost everyday.

This is kindof silly, but my favorite souvenirs from WDW are some "proposal development tools" that I keep in my office.

They are buttons similar to the "Staples Easy Button". One is the Queen of Hearts that says "Off With Your Head!". The other is Scar that says "I'm Surrounded by Idiots".

If I slap one of those while at the office, the hall suddenly becomes quiet :)

Mine is a simple beer mug Christmas ornament bought at Germany in Epoct. The second to Christmas trip we did with my grandma we were looking at ornaments in Germany, I was drinking a beer, she picked it out gave me money and told me to go buy it. At the time she said it was for my grandpa, Christmas morning I opened the box and thought she had labeled it wrong. She said no its right and that it was to remind me of all the fun times we had and would have at Disney with her.

Ok now that I have teared and and started laughing at the same time thinking about. So I guess it worked just like she wanted.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, LONE-STAR said:

My kid

5 minutes ago, momof3kids-Yvonne said:

Are you all telling me no one has brought home that "little souvenir" that they liked so much they named it. Of course it may not be so little anymore.

For the record I did not bring home such souvenir.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lone-Star did :)

I think ours would be the Mickey Ears my wife got on our first trip as husband & wife, but to make it even better is the picture of her father wearing them, who we lost many years ago, it is still a very fond memory of our trip with him. Miss you Sam