Hello all. I did a quick search but didn't see what I was looking for. We're headed to the fort next month and the time has come to request our site. We have only ever stayed in the 400 loop, so I was curious if anyone had some firsthand knowledge of a good spot in the 200 loop. I have heard they are all pretty good, but I'd like to stay away from the b-ball court and the spots right on the road. Any advice would be appreciate . Thanks. 

I have stayed on 210 around Thanksgiving. I can say it was tight. I have a 40ft. motorhome and with all the extra cars parked along the road it was difficult backing in. Luckily we did not bring our car so it was manageable. We just had the golf car. There were kids at the court but it was quiet where we were. Hope this helps

14 hours ago, WrigleysWagon said:

Hello all. I did a quick search but didn't see what I was looking for. We're headed to the fort next month and the time has come to request our site. We have only ever stayed in the 400 loop, so I was curious if anyone had some firsthand knowledge of a good spot in the 200 loop. I have heard they are all pretty good, but I'd like to stay away from the b-ball court and the spots right on the road. Any advice would be appreciate . Thanks. 

Fort Fiends has an app with pics of spots, i found it informative. Check it out. 

On a side question, we are renting an RV for December, was looking at 400 loop. Did you like it, if so favorite spot?

PS semper fi. 0311 94-98 

16 minutes ago, Big35Lt said:

Fort Fiends has an app with pics of spots, i found it informative. Check it out. 

On a side question, we are renting an RV for December, was looking at 400 loop. Did you like it, if so favorite spot?

PS semper fi. 0311 94-98 

I've checked out the app and it is great. 210 was actually on our short list. I always like to get 1st hand knowledge of noises, shade, peivacy, ect.  from folks that had been there if possible. We stayed in 402 and loved it. Easy to park, huge site, close comfort station, close to the marina. Our camper is very small though, so the big site didn't help us much with shade, and there was a little road noise. We just decided to go with preferred over premium this trip. 

Really, all of the outside sites aren't bad at all (except 236).  Some of the inside sites may be tight to get into, depending on your camper.  We have a 24 ft travel trailer, so we've been in some of the more difficult inside sites (to back into).  Once in, they are nice.

• 4 weeks later...