So we got lucky, and will be going on Disney fantasy again this weekend. We just did our sons make a wish trip in October. My mother in law decided that the last two years we have been stuck in hospitals she would surprise us with an anniversary cruise. The fact that we have to manage our sons care she decided to book a cruise and she would go with us to watch him as much as possible. We got cabins next to each other so we can give him his medicines, and he can sleep in her room. Of course he helped her plan the trip. So we got the Disney fantasy just western Caribbean this time. We're fine with it, because we love Disney. 

We had one big question. Last time we were on the fantasy we saw some crafts hanging from doors where you can put stuff in them. We thought it was just something someone made to receive there excursions with. As we walked around the ship we saw more and more. We realized there must be more to this. We didn't think we would be going on another Disney cruise for years, so we didn't think much of it. Last night my wife started googling them. She saw that it's something called fish finder I think. Does anyone know what this is, or has anyone participated in it

4 minutes ago, thegooftroopfla said:

So we got lucky, and will be going on Disney fantasy again this weekend. We just did our sons make a wish trip in October. My mother in law decided that the last two years we have been stuck in hospitals she would surprise us with an anniversary cruise. The fact that we have to manage our sons care she decided to book a cruise and she would go with us to watch him as much as possible. We got cabins next to each other so we can give him his medicines, and he can sleep in her room. Of course he helped her plan the trip. So we got the Disney fantasy just western Caribbean this time. We're fine with it, because we love Disney. 

We had one big question. Last time we were on the fantasy we saw some crafts hanging from doors where you can put stuff in them. We thought it was just something someone made to receive there excursions with. As we walked around the ship we saw more and more. We realized there must be more to this. We didn't think we would be going on another Disney cruise for years, so we didn't think much of it. Last night my wife started googling them. She saw that it's something called fish finder I think. Does anyone know what this is, or has anyone participated in it

Those are called Fish Extenders. It may be to late  for you to get in with a group running on your cruise.