We bought my daughter a Cricut cutting machine for her birthday/Christmas last year.  I also bought my wife a Cameo cutting machine for Christmas.

Below are a couple of pictures on how I benefited.

My daughter bought and decorated a growler and mugs for my birthday.  Yesterday my wife made the decal for my Yeti and cut another one for our PUP.

ybCbBe6l.jpg

.d4upL8Hl.jpg?1

The first Mickey she made was so big (was supposed to be the size of a Starbucks logo) that it wouldn't even fit on a Bubba Keg we have.

This was my wifes first attempt at something that intricate.  She did a cursive name for a flower box that my granddaughter gave her teacher, and some other simple cuts.

Nothing like the Musket Mickey though. 

I'm thrilled with the way it came out.

My wife has owned a Cricut for quite a few years and I just bought her the Cameo for Christmas. She's been poking around at all sorts of things.

She's on a couple of Facebook groups for the Silhouette- one generic one and one Disney-specific Silhouette group.

All of your stuff looks great! Definitely love all of the NBC stuff.

We got my daughter the Cricut on a good deal back in October for her birthday/Christmas.

Then one day I just happened to look at Woot and they had the Cameo at a really good price.  It got great reviews, so did the Cricut.  Each group says theirs is the greatest.  What I liked about the Cameo, is that you do not have to be on-line to use it.          

It's like Ford and Chevy, opposing views are not going to change.

My daughter just sent my wife a FB Disney link, might be the Cricut one.  She was showing me some things last night.

• 2 weeks later...

Today was my granddaughters 11th birthday and my wife was busy again....

tLkX5Lqzl.jpg

Turned our drink dispenser into R2D2

1w3SeGcl.jpg

Stenciled Chewie onto goodie bags

bXslixil.jpg

Turned pocket flashlights into light sabers and cut out the Star Wars for the pouches. These were items we got from Goodwill, about 20/25 in a bag for less than $2.

zBPFkQfl.jpg

The Star Wars and Kadence letters were cut out using her Silhouette along with R2 and the stencil for Chewie.

My granddaughter was thrilled with all the decorations.  We had others that we had downloaded and printed out.  You can see some of them on the table describing the foods.