I feel like I remember hearing they add some Christmas carols and maybe some decorating. A client is asking about when the Fort is decorated for Christmas and details on the Holiday show for HDDR. Since I wasnt sure on this I thought I would ask the experts. They werent available so I came here. 

J/k any help on this would be appreciated.

2 hours ago, dblr....Rennie said:

The bad thing is we( plus you) just did this over the holiday week and we DON'T remember, DUH!!!!!!!

I honestly didnt remember anything special but I had to ask. Wasnt sure if my brain was going. LOL I dont even remember any christmas carols

6 minutes ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Was that just for Christmas Eve/day?

That I'm not sure about.  We saw the rehearsal in mid November.  There were two rehearsals that afternoon, utilizing two casts with each cast member watching the other show.  Seems like a lot of people for just two nights, but who knows?

32 minutes ago, djsamuel said:

That I'm not sure about.  We saw the rehearsal in mid November.  There were two rehearsals that afternoon, utilizing two casts with each cast member watching the other show.  Seems like a lot of people for just two nights, but who knows?

I sure dont know. LOL. I just wonder when they actually run the holiday show since it seems so intermittent. 

4 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Jason- the next time I'm at the Fort, I'll try to remember to stop at the HDDR ticket window and ask about this. The last CM I spoke to there had been with Disney for over 20 years and had worked there at the HDDR ticket window for a long time-I'm sure someone like that would know something.

TCD

That would be awesome TCD. Thanks! I wont be there till one night for dinner in July and probably wont remember with Gram along. 

We've been there for 15 years (most of Dec-early Jan) and done HDDR almost every year at least once a visit.  I don't remember any special costuming or music when we were there.  Not even sure there were Christmas decorations inside Pioneer Hall.