1 hour ago, DaveInTN said:

Well, I always look on the bright side.  A dog's rear is still cleaner than a sewer hose, which we've also seen folks drape over a Fort picnic table, not to mention over the grills.  Well, unless said dog was fed s'mores and leftover Trails End fries the evening before.  Then it could be a toss-up.  

This sounds like a very unfortunate event. I would ask for details, but I have a strong feeling that I shouldn't.

TCD

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Umm, where I live you've just described the menu at a family reunion. 

You get a seat for a 30 minute excursion plus free ice cream and a bottle of water for only $299. Only $399 for Paddling with the Pyrotechnics which includes a fireworks viewing dessert party.  

With all this mystery meat and sewer hose talk, I couldn't remember what this thread was actually started about.  So I scrolled back.  It was about a canoe.   LOL.   We've gone off the rails

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I need to bookmark this photo to show my daughters the next time they make fun of me for wiping down my picnic table with a Clorox wipe:

Nothing strange about that. We spray down the tables and seats with disinfectant when we arrive and use a vinyl table cloth to boot. You never know who or what has been using that table for less than savory deeds.

Seeing that sewer hose and the big wet spot by the camper makes me know I never want to be the next person to use a site after they have been there. 

22 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Ah, the old sewer hose on the grill maneuver.  From the TCD archives, circa 2010 (before Instagram) :

101_0474.jpg

TCD

They can't even be bothered to park in the site correctly, so why wouldn't they hang their poo-shoot on the grill?

8 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

Spend a few days after a camping weekend with your bowels gushing like Niagara Falls and you look for possible sources of infectious pathogens. Taking a few seconds to spray the spigot is simple insurance. I don't see it as any different than using a filter...which I do also.

We actually don't drink the water out of our camper

With all this mystery meat and sewer hose talk, I couldn't remember what this thread was actually started about.  So I scrolled back.  It was about a canoe.  

LOL.  

We've gone off the rails before...actually, we pretty much always go off the rails.  But I can't even see the rails from here.  

11 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Really?

I would have bet a man in your profession would have a state of the art water filtration system for the camper.

TCD

I'm a firm believer in keeping it simple when it comes to plumbing and camping. 

10 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

With all this mystery meat and sewer hose talk, I couldn't remember what this thread was actually started about.  So I scrolled back.  It was about a canoe.  

LOL.  

We've gone off the rails before...actually, we pretty much always go off the rails.  But I can't even see the rails from here.  

Seems like old times, since we've gone this far off the rails I like it.

On 10/24/2016 at 0:09 PM, Tri-Circle-D said:

I need to bookmark this photo to show my daughters the next time they make fun of me for wiping down my picnic table with a Clorox wipe:

dog%20on%20table_zpsngkkydov.jpg

PSA #2- Some people eat off of the picnic tables.  Even though you think your dog is adorable, please keep her butt off the table.  Thanks in advance.

TCD

Note to self - buy more cheap table cloths.

On 10/25/2016 at 0:43 PM, Helmsey......Todd said:

They can't even be bothered to park in the site correctly, so why wouldn't they hang their poo-shoot on the grill?

First thing I noticed - "hey that camper is parked the wrong way."  My money is on rental or newbie.

On 10/26/2016 at 10:35 AM, DaveInTN said:

LOL.  

Rails?! We don't need to steenkin' rails!

lmao.gif